13. whirlpool

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up like everyday but i felt something on my arm. It was Morgan. She talked quiet with Peter.

"Morning." i said quiet.

"Hello Y/N " she said and smiled.

"Morgan could your please get of my arm ? Before he is death." i laughed.

"Yeah but name me Morgarita. You know because of Morgan and the pizza margarita." she laughed.

"From who do you got this ?"

"From Peter. " she laughed.

"Okay sister party is over. We need to go down. So pleas Morgerita, get in your room and change for breakfast." he smiled at her.

"Okay see you later Peter Pan." she laughed and ran out of the room.

"You know what ?" he shook his head. "I love that you have that cute connection to my sister. But i'm your girlfriend, not she." i laughed.

"I could never leave you. And now get up we're late." he kissed my head and we both got ready and went down.

We all ate our breakfast. After that we decided to have a chill day in the house. So everyone can do what he want.

"Y/N can you come to us for a second ?" dad screamed and i ran to him.

"What do you want ?"

"After i saw you guys last night with Morgan i wanted to ask you if you and Peter could hang out with her. Just until afternoon so that Pepper and i have some alone time. You kno-" he started.

"Stop stop stop. I don't want to think about that." i laughed. "Yeah we can hang out with her but please don't be so loud."

"Thank you honey. And i want to thank you that we can talk about thinks like that." he kissed my forehead.

"Yeah but please never talk with Peter about something like that."

"I can't promise." he went away with Pepper.

Then Sam came with Scott, Clint, Thor, Bucky and Bruce to me. "Do you want to play games with us. Peter and Morgan said yes so do you ?" Sam asked.

"Yeah we should ask Wanda, Nat, Vision and Steve also." i said.

"I don't think they want. They said they want some personal time." Thor said.

"Ahhh help. I don't want to know when people fuck in this house." i screamed and everyone's eyes widened. "Sorry."

"Okay nice start. Let's play monopoly." Scott said and we walked outside to the terrace.

After 3 hours monopoly was finished. "Yes bitches i won." Clint said.

Everyone waited for the 'language' but it didn't came. "Wow that's weird that we all waited for Caps comment." i laughed.

"Can we watch a movie ?" Morgan asked.

"Sure what do you want to watch Morgan ?" Scott asked.

"No, her nickname is Morgarita." i and Peter laughed.

Everyone laughed but Scott looked confused. After some seconds he also laughed. "Oh because of Morgan and margarita."

"I wanna watch Barbie." Morgan said and we all agreed and went in the movie room.

We all watched 'Barbie as the Island Princes'

"Wait why can she talk to animal ? And why can they talk ?" Scott asked.

"The same i could ask you why you can be little and big." Bucky said.

"Go girl, sing for us !" Thor said. When she begann to sing Thor, Scott, Peter and Morgan begann to sing with her.

"What for girls." Bucky said to Sam.

"Oh come on i saw you guys crying in the living room when you watched 'Pinoccio'" i laughed.

"That was a really sad movie." Sam said.

"It wasn't."

Then everyone sat down again and watched the movie until the end.

After that we walked our the movie room and Scott and Thor cried.

"What happened with them ?" Tony asked.

"They are just a little too emotional." Peter laughed.

"We get Morgan now so that you don't need to babysit anymore.Come with me Morgan." and they walked away.

"What do you want to do now. It's 4 pm." Peter asked me.

"I don't know i think i just hang out with the others until dinner and then i want to check the whirlpool." i said.

"Okay than let's go to the other." he took my hand and we walked.

Until dinner we all talked together. Nobody was really hungry because of the popcorn so we just ate pasta.

After that i stood up and went to my room to change in bikini. Then i walked outside to the whirlpool. It was already 9 pm so it got darker.

I watched the last part of the sunrise and then the stars came out. It was beautiful. The hot water, the sky over me and just time for myself. It wasn't completely dark because the lights from the garden and house where still on. I rested 10 minutes alone until i felt someone behind me.

"Peter." i said surprised.

"Yeah i don't know, i thought i could join you." he laughed and sat down next to me. I lent my head on his shoulder.

"Isn't it beautiful ?" i asked.

"What ?"

"The sky, the water, everything." i said with a huge smile.

"The most beautifulest thing is next to me." he said and i took my head up to face him.

"I love you Parker."

"I love you too Stark." i leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me back.

It started with a slow and kind kiss. But when we kissed more it became more passionate and needy. My hands were an his chest and his an my waist. I felt it was the right time and i think he thought the same because he grabbed my waist so, that i sat on his lap. Still kissing. It got more and more hungry.

"Get a yourself a room." we heard a screamed and turned around to the garden. It was Sam.

"I think we should." i said with a smirk on my face.

"Are you sure ?" he asked.

"Positive."

We went up in our room still a little bit wet from the water. I closed the door and Peter turned me fast around to kiss me again. He slowly kissed down me neck and found my sweet spot. I let out a quiet moan.

We quickly walked to our bed and i grabbed the conforms from our table.

Then he put me on top of him but never left my lips. We made out. He was so careful but also so passionate.

"P-Peter i'm.." i wanted to say but he interrupted me.

"I know sweetheart. I know." right after that i came and seconds after he too.

I laid down next to him, completely breathless and covered my naked skin with the blanket.

"That was-" i started.

"Amazing." he ended.

"Why didn't we thought about that before ?" i laughed.

"I don't know." I cuddled over to him with my naked skin on his.

"I love you Parker."

"I love you too babe."

"I like that." i laughed.

"What ?"

"That you called me babe." we both laughed and then slept.