17. back

Y/N Pov.:

"Jarvis stop the music." i screamed as again loud music played to wake me up.

I slowly stood and and did my normally morning routine. Brush my teeth, wash my face , brush my hair and change in school clothes. I went basic with skinny jeans and an oversize hoodie from Peter. After that i walked down to the others.

"Morning everyone." i said to them.

"Morning Y/N." Everyone who was in the room said back.

"Exited for school again ?" Steve asked and gave me some pancakes.

"Actually not at all. I will miss you guys so much." i said and ate my pancakes.

"I will miss you too." Morgan ran to my and i put her in my lap.

"I'm going to miss you at most. I have luck that i have Peter. By the way where is Peter ?" i asked.

"Right behind you." he hugged me and Morgan from behind and kissed my head. "Sorry i was in the living room."

"It's okay." i laughed.

"Y/N and Peter, Happy will be here in 7 minutes." Jarvis said.

"Okay i'll go up and get my thing and i will be back in a minute. You can talk with Morgerita a little." i laughed and ran up in my room.

After 5 minutes i came back. "Okay bye guys we need to go. Peter are you coming ?"

"Right behind you darling." he said and ran to me.

"Have fun kids." Tony said and we waved them back.

Happy stopped in front of the school and we walked out of the car. "Let's get fake again."

"What ?" Peter asked confused.

"Y/N Johnson is back again."

"Oh right." we walked to our locker.

"Y/N , Peter !" we heard behind us.

"Ned " Peter said and they did their handshake.

"Mj " i said an hugged her. "I'm happy to see you again."

"Me too. Did you met her already ?" she asked but i looked confused to her.

"No we didn't." Peter said.

"Yeah i think you need to wait until lunch. She is right now in the office to get everything back." Ned said.

"Who ?" i was still confused.

Ned wanted to say something but Peter spoke before him. "Uhm... i think we need to get to class now. " we all agreed and walked to art lesson.

"Okay class good morning. We're going to draw today persons. Me and Mj worked together but i wasn't really paying attention.

"Is everything alright Y/N ?" she asked.

"Yes everything alright. I'm just exited to meet the new one. You seem to be close to her."

"We were a little close to her because of the 'Academic Decathlon Team'. She was our leader but then she needed to left because of her dad." she said.

"Oh i'm sorry for her." i said and went back to my painting.

After the half of our school day was over we finally had lunch. Like normally Peter, Ned, Mj and i ate together and talked about random things.

"So you moved again ?" Mj asked Peter.

"Yeah my Aunt got a new man in her side and they decided to move together in a cute little house." he said with a huge smile.

"Oh you really need to bring us home to you soon. I see it, pyjama party." Ned said and we all laughed.

"Hey Peter." i heard a voice behind me.

"Oh hey Liz, nice to see you again." Peter said and hugged her.

"Oh hey Ned and Mj." she said.

"Hey Liz." they said and also hugged her.

Fuck is she beautiful. Of course everyone is upset with her. I feel so our of place. Wait why is Peter a little blushing ? Come on Y/N don't think about something like that. I mean it is hot in here so it's normal.

"Oh and who are you ?" this girl named Lit asked me.

"I'm Y/N , Y/N Johnson." i said friendly.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Liz. You're nee right ?"

"Yeah i'm here a little longer but i'm still the new one here." i let out a little chuckle.

"Your cute. Okay i hope i see you guys around." she said but mainly she looked at Peter.

We all sat down again and ate our food. It was awkwardly quiet. "Uhm Mj can i talk to you for a second ?"

"Yes what's up ?" she asked quiet.

"Why is Peter acting so weird ?" i asked.

"What do you mean ? Is is always weird. Why do you think i call him and Ned losers." she laughed quiet.

"When Liz came he started to act weird."

"Maybe they were a little thing. They went together to homecoming but Peter needed to go earlier." she said.

"Were they like boyfriend and girlfriend ?"

"I don't know. Back then i wasn't so close to them. But in knew they were a thing. Everyone knows i mean Liz was the most popular girl in our school." she said.

"Oh great. Why didn't Peter told me about her ?"

"I don't know maybe you should talk to him."

I nodded and the day went off like normal. After that Peter and I decided to walk home, more i decided because i wanted to talk to him.

"Liz is nice." i started.

"Yeah she is okay." he said.

"Why didn't you told me about her yesterday ?"

"Uhm... I... I didn't thought it would me relevant." he said but i saw he was lying.

"Mj told me that you and her were like a thing. You went with her to homecoming."

"Yeah we were but that's the past right ?"

"Yeah." i wanted to ask him one more thing. "Can i be direct to you ?"

"Of course you can." he said confused.

"It sounds maybe weird but was she the girl you nearly make out with ?" this words gurtes me, to maybe know that he is still close with her.

"Uhm... yeah but it never happened." i saw he doesn't wanted to talk about that.

"Right."

"Are you okay ?" he asked.

"I don't know. It's a little weird to see your ex-girlfriend agains and to see that you two are still kinda close and she is so beautiful and also smart and -."

"Stop right there okay. We were a thing yes but she was never my girlfriend. I think i liked her way more that she liked me. And yeah she is doesn't look bad but i have the most beautifulest person next to me. And she is my girlfriend. And i love her so she doesn't need to be jealous." he took my hands.

"I'm sorry Peter. I love you too." i kissed him and we walked arm in arm back home.