16. news 2

Peters Pov.:

Is she okay ? I saw her 2 hours ago. It's now 5 pm and she didn't show up from the labor again. I should go to her.

"Y/N ? Are you here ?" he asked and slowly opened the labor door.

"Yeah i'm here you can come in." she said. She filled her cup with coffee.

"How many did you drunk of them ?"

"I don't know. I lost the count but i'm fine. Maybe 5, maybe more. I don't know." she said not even looking at him.

"Okay stop." he grabbed the cup.

"What are you doing Peter ?" she said loudly.

"You got enough coffee. That's not good. You need to rest." he said and wrapped his arms around her.

"Peter stop, you sound like Pepper. I said i'm fine." she still typed on the computer.

He walked in front of her and let his hands went to her waist. "Babe, you need to stop. No one is gonna hate you when you stop."

"I know but i can't." she said sad.

"I'm gonna be by your side okay ?" she shyly nodded. We leaned slowly forward. Right before the kiss. She looked up.

"No no no." she said and pushed him away.

Y/N Pov.:

I linked him in the eyes. But something catchend my attention behind him. A red light that showed me what i want.

"No no no." i pushed him away. "Not this file."

I walked to the door where is a button for when someone want to talk trough the hole privat avengers area in the building. "Guys please all come to the labor. I found something."

"What did you found ?" Peter asked.

"I tell you with the others." i said and seconds later everyone was in the labor.

"So what did you found ?" Banner asked.

"I looked to some shield files and decided to check some avengers files. I came to a one that i couldn't open because i wasn't allowed to. Only the avengers could and i'm not officially an avengers so they don't know yet. But i let a scram went through and they wanted to hack that one." i said and showed it them. "What is in that file ?"

"That's the personal secret file. There are just the most secret things about our living in it." Banner said.

"Like what ?" i asked.

"Peters identity, Clints family and of course your identity." Tony said.

"Oh shit. What luck they didn't came in." Thor said.

"Language, guys please. But he is right." Steve said and a little smile was in our face.

"Okay we can rest now i think. We can work tomorrow on little thing. It was a long day i think we should eat something and then go to bed." Nat said and we all walked in the kitchen.

"Do anyone want to cook ?" Steve asked but no one wanted.

"I order some pizzas." Pepper said from behind and we all sat down.

After dinner we all went to bed.

"Come on sunshine. I see that your tired." Peter said from his bed and i walked to him.

"Good night." he placed a kiss on my head.

"Good night."

3 hours pasted and i wasn't in a deep sleep. I just closed my eyes and waited till i fall asleep but i didn't. To many thoughts. I slowly lifted Peters arms from my body and walked out of his room to the labor.

"Jarvis put the light a little lower. They burn in my eyes." i said.

"Of course Y/N."

I worked for 30 minutes on a program that keeps the files more safety. I slowly began to get tired and slept some times for a bout 3 minutes on the table but woke up again.

"Why are you in here again?" i heard a voice behind me.

"I couldn't sleep and i needed to work." i said and turned around so face Peter.

"You need to stop. You look so tired." i put my arms around his neck.

"Jarvis how tired is she ?" Peter asked.

"Her body is weak and she slept some times for 3 minutes." Jarvis said.

"Okay let's go to bed." he said but before i could answer he took me bridal style. And Jarvis was right, i was too weak.

Peter placed me on his bed and laid down next to me. "Good night princes."

"Good night Peter. Thank you."

"Everything for you."

___3 days later___

It was now sunday, so the day before school again. The last days were normal again. We worked on my program but the most time they didn't allowed me to help. They wanted me to rest because there were many thing and news that happened in rly last days.

I sat in the kitchen and ate my sandwich when Peter came behind me. "Hey darling. Since when are you awake ?"

"Not long but i couldn't sleep anymore and i was hungry." i smiled.

"Oh okay. Oh did you know May and Happy are moving together ?" he asked.

"Wait what ?"

"Yeah texted me. They bought a little house and they are moving in together."

"That's so cute. I love the-." I wanted to say but Peters phone buzzed.

"Oh sorry it's Ned." he said and answered the call.

"Hey Ned "
"What? Who ?"
"And her dad ?"
"Oh okay"
"Of course, it will be fun to have her again in school."
"yeah see you tomorrow."
"Cool than we see her also tomorrow."

"Who do we see tomorrow ?" i asked when he hung up.

"Oh... uhm... just someone that needed to left because of family things." he said nervous.

"Oh okay. Can't wait to see the person." i said.

The rest of the day went in normally. We all ate together, talked together and laughs together. But all the time was this person Peter talked about. Why was he so nervous ? But i will see it tomorrow anyways.