10. privat talk

Peters Pov.:

We all sat for lunch together. It wasn't cold outside so we decided to eat outside. Everyone talked but i couldn't concentrate. This kiss was different. Did she think the same ? She looks like she also doesn't pay attention. Ahhh everything because of the talk with the others yesterday. Now it is weird between us. Congratulation Peter.

Y/N Pov.:

I heard everyone laughing and talking but i didn't know why and what because i didn't pay attention. It's so weird between me and Peter now we don't even sit close together like we usual do. This kiss was different. What if he wants to make out with me all the time but i didn't want to ? Do i want to ? I wouldn't say no but what if it changes everything ?

"How do you think to that ?" Bucky asked me.

"Y/N ?"

"Earth to Y/N."

"Oh what ?" i asked as i heard my name.

"Where were you ?" Bucky asked.

"oh uhm... i just thought about something. Nothing important." i smiled.

"Is it because what happened between you and Peter ?" Nat whispered to me.

"NO NOTHING HAPPENED." i screamed and everyone looked at me. "Sorry" i said quite and ate me dinner again.

Nobody said anything until Sam asked. "So uhm we thought about if we have a little christmas party after christmas so with everyone. Because Scott, Clint and T'Challa won't be there. How do you think about that
Y/N ?"

"Uhm yeah why not." i said not looking at the others. "But you know when we want to do a party nothing stays small."

Everyone laughed. "Okay then we have a big party after christmas." Tony laughed.

After lunch we all talked a little bit but i stayed most time quiet and thought about the kiss again. At 7 pm we all decided to go to bed because it was a long day. But at the look that everyone gave each other i knew this would be for some people a great night.

I went alone up to my room and changed in pyjamas and laid down on my and Peters bed.
After some minutes i had just 4% on my phone and started to search for my charger.

"What are you doing ?" Peter asked me when i walked in.

"I'm looking at my charger but i don't know where it is." i said but not looking at him because i still felt weird.

"Let me help you." he said and i thanked him.

He looked at my bags while i looked at our bed.

"Oh that's why they talked to me." he said quiet but i didn't heard it.

"What ?" i tuned around and saw him with the pills and condoms in his hands. He saw that i was looking at him and i started to cry a little.

He put the things down and walked fast to me and hugged me. Since i was in his arm i started to cry more. I don't know why.

After a while i stoped crying. "I'm sorry Peter."

"For what ?" he asked while he wiped my tears away.

"I don't know. I think because i ignored you at the dinner. We weren't close like we were usual." i said and sat down on my half of bed.

He then came to me and laid down next to me. He grabbed me so that i was in his arms and my head on his chest. "Don't be sorry. I also ignored you a little bit just because something was weird between us. I think because of the kiss."

"I also think that. It was different then the ones before. And with the things you had in your hand before, that was not my idea. Wanda, Nat and Pepper wanted that i have these for you know what." i said.

"I feel the same with our kiss. And i don't know since your dad and the others talked to me yesterday this topic didn't get out of my head. And with the things, it's okay don't be embarrassed." he kissed my head.

"Why did they talked to you ?" i asked confused.

"Uhm... they wanted to tell me that it would be okay if we make out here but that we need to be careful because they don't want to have little baby Peters and little baby Y/Ns in the house." we laughed.

"Yeah Pepper said also things like that. And Nat und Wanda said that it would be normal if we would do it here at such an romantic place. And then Nat told me that i asked herself why we didn't do it because she had her first time with 14 and then never really just slept with a boy at night. And the others were quite that means they all had there first time under 17."

"Tony also said that what Nat told you. At the dinner i thought about that you know." we looked at each other.

"I understand when you don't want to talk about that but you know that i'm manny times say it directly. Did you had your first time ?" i asked him.

"I know you are. And no actually i don't have. I could have with a girl 1 or 2 years ago but then something happened. So we never came to the part where we made out. You ?"

"That's a dumb question Parker. No one knows about me and i was never allowed to go out of the tower and then i came to queens and since then you know my story." i laughed.

"Then do you want it ?" he asked shyly.

"I don't know. Before they talked to me i didn't even thought about that but then i ask myself why. I mean we're in a long relationship right now and we trust us more than other couples do because of the secrets you know. The only thing i know is that want it to happen when it's happen not that it's happen because we want it now to have it behind us you know. But when it would happen i wouldn't say no."

"Me too." he said a kissed me. Again more passionate like in the water. Then we put our heads together.

"Why didn't we kissed like this before." i smiled.

"I don't know. But what is that i'm tired after this long day playing with Morgan." he laughed.

We cuddled again and then slept really fast.