22. new born

Y/N Pov.:

Again i woke up with pain but this time in my neck. I looked around but couldn't see much because of the bright light that showed above me. I was in a kind of metallic box but i laid on in like i would stand on it. "What do you want from me now ?"

"You are a born fighter and you can control your powers perfectly. Why should i waist that ?" Sir Hydra said.

"What does that mean ? I'm not going to work for you." i screamed.

"Oh you will, like Bucky Barnes did once." he smirked and did something at the machines next to me.

"Oh but i'm not like Bucky." i laughed.

"You are my dear. You still have words in your head. We just need to find them." he said.

"What for-." i wanted to say but then i knew witch one. The words that made Bucky to their soldier again. That's what Black Bird meant with words in my head. Fuck.

"Okay is everything ready ?" he asked an other man and he gave him two thumbs up. "Okay then let's see what will happen."

Then two machines were put on my arm and send me shocks. I screamed loud.

"One. Garden. Car. Butterfly. Death. Mirror. Water. Three." he said. That were my words.
"Who are you ?" he asked.

"Y/N Stark and i'm gonna kick your ass when i'm out of here." i said.

Peters Pov.:

"Did you found her ?" May asked when we came back at her house.

"No and at home is she also not." Happy said and tears started to fill Peters eyes.

"I'm so sorry Peter." she ran to him an hugged him.

"May i messed up, so bad. What if she will never forgive me ? What if she will never come home ? What if something happened to her ?" he sobbed in her shirt.

"Shhh it's fine. She is okay, but maybe you should go to Mr. Stark and tell him what happened okay ?" she said.

"Happy could you drive me to the others ?"

"Of course kid. Come on." he said and we drove to the avengers.

Happy drove home again and i walked to the living room. "Hey what happened ? You look like shit." Nat said.

"Haven't you heard it ?" he asked but everyone gave him a confused look. "Y/N is missing."

"Oh kid great that you here, did she call you or did you saw her ?" Tony ran to him.

"No sir i'm sorry. It's all my fault." he begann to cry again.

"What happened ?" he asked and hugged him.

"We were at home and she came in and saw me and a girl nearly kissing. But i promise you that i don't wanted to kiss Liz, she wanted to kiss me and we didn't kiss. Then Happy and May said that she wanted to walk home."

"Liz ? Your ex-girlfriend?" Wanda said and he nodded. "Oh that's bad, really bad."

"Okay kid, i know you would never cheat on someone but you really messed up. But we will find her and maybe she will walk in, in like 2 minutes." he said and i nodded.

___ 2 weeks later___

We haven't found Y/N yet and we don't even have a clue where she could be. Everyone is depressed in this house. Tony started to drink again and Nat, Wanda and Pepper eat all the time. I saw no one smiling that last weeks. I still needed to go to school but i didn't talked to anyone except Ned and Mj. They knew about it at since then we all were depressed. Sometimes i saw Mj crying but tried to stay strong, sometimes they saw me crying. Like i said we were all depressed.

Y/N Pov.:

I don't know how long i have been here but it felt like years. Everyday shocks, everyday words, everyday i got more weaker and everyday i knew that soon they have the soldier back.

"Everyone ready ?" Sir Hydra asked and verdiene in this room nodded. Then shocked again went from my arm though me hole body.
"One. Garden. Car. Butterfly. Death. Mirror. Water. Three." he said. "Who are you ?"

"Agent 1-3-7." i said.

"Great, welcome back sortier." he said.

"What is my mission ?"

"Make trouble in the city. And when the avengers come, kill them."

"For you everything Sir Hydra." i said and went out of the room.

"Wait you need this." he gave me a black suite with some red lines on the side and the hydra logo on my arm.

"Thank you Sir Hydra. Hail Hydra."

"Hail Hydra." and with that i went out of the labor.

(sorry for this shorter chapter )