8. the talk

Y/N Pov.:

"We need meat for the grill." i said.

"Okay than let's get some." Nat and i walked away. When we came back we saw a massive mountain of sweets.

"What happened when we were away ?" i laughed.

"Morgan and I just freaked out a little bit. " Wanda laughed.

"Okay now let's buy this things and drive home again." Pepper said and we all walked to the checkout when we all laid down the things on the cash register.

"Wait wait wait ! Why do we have condoms in here ?" i asked.

"Oh these are ours." Nat said and looked between them three.

"Oh okay but do you guys really need 4 packs ?" i asked and laid the last things on it.

"4 ?" Pepper asked.

"Yeah i thought Y/N needs maybe also some." Nat said and my eyes widened.

"We talk about that in the car." Pepper said.

After we bought everything we went in the car. "Morgan please put your headphone on and watch a film." Pepper said and Morgan did it.

"Okay why do she need to wear headphones now ?" i asked.

"We thought that we need to talk with you." Wanda said and the 3 turned around.

"What do you want to talk about ?" i asked confused.

"The talk." Pepper said.

"Oh no. I don't talk about that, i learned everything in school." i said. Then i realized. "That's why the condoms right ?"

"Okay that was there idea. We said just three. Just one for everyone but we never talked about one for you." Pepper said.

"Oh no stop to talk i don't want to think about what you guys doing in the night when i want to sleep." i said.

"When i was 14 i stoped to sleep at night with a boy in my bed." Nat said and my eyes widened.

"What Nat wants to say that it it okay if you want to have... you know what with Peter. We just want you to be prepared and that's why we bought you one." Wanda said.

"They didn't told me about that just by the way. But i also bought you the pill since you and Peter were a couple." she gave me them.

"Thank you guys that you are so interested in my sexual life but i don't think i need them right now. Me and Peter never talked about that so i don't think it's going to happen that soon." i said and put everything in my little bag to get them out of my eyes.

"Okay okay, we just want you to me careful. And when you want to talk then you can come to us. Now we really need to drive home because the ice is going to melt." Pepper said and we drove home.

Peters Pov.:

"That place is just made for some romantic time." Tony said to Steve and Vision.

"Hey guys do we want to go ?" Peter said.

"Yeah but kid we want to talk with you about something." Tony grabbed his shoulder and slowly went with him away.

"What do you want Mr.Stark ?" he asked.

"Okay first you can start to name me Tony. You are more than just an Avenger. And second i want the talk." he said a little bit loud.

"The talk ?" Everyone said and walked to us.

"Do you really want to talk with him about that ?" Scott asked.

"I mean yeah he is 17 and she is. I had my first time when i was 14 and i know you all had your first time under 17 so i think it's time. Also because of this place." Tony said.

"Wait guys what do you talk about ?" he asked.

"Okay listen Peter. When two birds love each other that they want to have little birds then they make love. But they can also make love without want to have baby birds. You understand ?" Thor said.

"Yeah yeah i understand but why are you telling me that ?" he asked them confused.

"So i talked with Pepper a long time ago about you two. You guys are 17 and young it's normal when you want to make out with my daughter." Tony said and his eyes widened.

"You guys just need to be carful and prepared. The girls are buying condoms so if you want to make out with her here than just ask." Steve said.

"Ahhhhh Steve we don't want to know about yours, Visions and Tonys sexual life." Sam said.

"But about mine ?" Peter asked.

"You already did it with her ?" Vision asked.

"No no no i didn't. We never even talked about that." Peter turned a little red.

"We just want to say it's okay if you want to. But when you do it then safety first. We don't want little Peters and little Y/Ns in our house." Scott said.

"Okay okay stop. I just don't think that it's going to happen soon so i think we don't need to talk about that anymore." he said.

"Okay but when you want to talk then just come to us. But i understand if you don't want to talk to me because i'm her dad." Tony said.

"Guys we're back !" we heard one scream.

Y/N Pov.:

"Guys we're home !" Nat screamed. "Can you help us with the bags ?"

"We're coming." T'Challa said.

"After we're finished we wanted to go to the beach. Are you guys in ?" Scott said.

"Oh course. I go change." i said and went to my room.

"You just don't want to help unpacking." Schrott screamed after me and i laughed.