19. they know

Y/N Pov.:

"What the hell you thought ?" i said.

"What do you mean ?" he asked.

"Why do you say that you know Spider-man ?"

"They all know that i know Spider-man because Ned told them once. Maybe you forgot that he knows and how he is."

"No i don't forgot how he is but why do you keep talking about it ?"

"Why shouldn't i ? They don't know that it's me."

"But they could ! I heard them talking about Spider-man and that they think that he is in our age and probably goes to our school."

"I didn't know okay ! I talked with Liz today and she didn't even talked about Spider-man so how should i know ?"

"Oh did you guys also talked about that she has a crush on Spider-man and that she wants to fuck and marry him instead of Thor and Steve. Spider-man is fucking you and she could easily realize that." we both slowly began to scream at each other.

"You are jealous."

"No i'm not."

"You are. You don't care about that she knows that i'm Spider-man you care about that she likes me then."

"Peter you don't get the point. When people know you then you are in danger okay. People are following you because you are still in public not like the others that don't even have a really job to go somewhere. And then people ask themself who i am and if i knew it. Then they follow us and see that we go to the Avenger building everyday and then they follow me. And when that happens they see that Y/N Johnson isn't real. And then they know that fucking Tony Stak has a daughter named Y/N Stark and that's me." i screamed full of anger. Peter looked at me full of shock that i could scream like that and say things like that.

Then i started to cry. "Maybe i am jealous but i also don't want you to get hurt and that people know who we are."

"I'm so sorry Y/N." he came and hugged me. Then something behind us fell down. We both looked at the door and saw Mj and Ned with open mouth. "How long do you stand there ?"

"Y/N is Starks daughter !" Ned said shocked.

"And Peter is Spider-man !" Mj said shocked.

"Oh i knew this already but she is a Stark ?!" Ned said.

Me and Peter looked at each other full of panic. "Fuck" i said and we turned again to them.

"We can explain it." Peter said and we walked to them.

"Why didn't you told us ? And why didn't you told ME." Ned said.

"It was for your own safety. No one knows that Stark even has a daughter and it needs to stay like that. It would be too dangerous." i said.

"And why didn't you told me that your were Spider-man if Ned knew?" Mj asked Peter.

"He wasn't allowed either to know it but he found it out. And same like Y/N , everyone that knows is in danger. And i don't want you guys be in danger." he explained.

"And you live where ?" Mj asked me.

"In the new Aveners building with all of the avengers and Peter." i said.

"You said you would still live with May and Happy." Ned said.

"I never did." he said.

"That's why we never met anymore at your place." Mj said.

"Yeah that's why." Peter said.

"Okay look we really need to go back to PE. If you want you can come to our home and there we can talk about more things." i said.

"Is every avenger there ?" Ned asked exited.

"No Carol doesn't live there and Clint went ho- uhm needs to travel for awhile." Peter said and with that we all walked back to PE.

Me and Peter walked hand in hand back like Ned and Mj until Liz came. "Hey guys you missed the beginning did something happen ?"

"No we're fine we just had talked and forgot the time." Mj said.

"Oh okay and Peter could you maybe help me with something? Maybe at your house ?" Liz asked.

"No actually i'll go to Y/N with the others sorry." Peter said.

"Oh uhm can i ask why you too holing hands ?"

"Uhm she is my girlfriend." Peter said.

"Oh great." i heard her quiet saying and her face switched from happy to angry. "Okay see you later."

The rest of school went of like usual. And then we all walked to our car. "Hey Happy, my friends are coming with me and Peter."

"Okay should i drive you to Peter ?" he asked.

"No we drive at home." i said and he didn't answer. The hole ride was quiet because the other two were so exited and i was a little scary of what my dad will say.

"Wow that is sick." Ned said as we walked out the car to the entrance.

"Dad." i screamed.

"In the labor." Jarvis said.

"Okay you walk behind me and Peter." i said and we walked to the labor.

"Hey kids how was school ?" he said and didn't turned around because he worked.

"It didn't turned out like it should." i said and with that he turned around and saw us 4.

"Oh.... uhm.... do they also want interships like you two ?" he tried to lie.

"They know." Peter said.

"Know what ?"

"They know that Peter is Spider-man and that i am your fucking daughter." i said.

"Language." i heard from the living room.

"How ?"

"Me and Peter had a little conversation and they heard everything and now they are here." i said.

"When you guys tell anyone then i'm going to kill you." Dad pointed at them.

"Of course Iron-man of Mr.Stark." Ned said nervous.

"Like this kids." he said and turned around.

"Are you ready to meet the rest of my family ?" i asked them.

"Weird to hear you saying family to the avengers but yeah." Mj said and we walked to the living room where everyone was because they heard our conversation.

Ned had such and fangirl moment while Mj tried to play cool, of course she failed. We all at dinner together and then Happy drove them home. After that Peter went again on patrol and i went to sleep. What a crazy day.