4. past

Y/N Pov.:

"Bucky you look there and i look there." i said.

"No you heard your dad. We don't separate."

"Bucky shut up and look on the right doors. I can handle it when i maybe find some Hydra agents." i loudly whispered.

Bucky gave up and looked on the right. We opened every door but nothing.

"Everyone on the second floor now. We think we found her." Thor said in our ear-speakers.

I went up on the second floor and felt weird. Something about the floor is weird.

"Y/N are you okay ?" Peter asked. I nodded and went to the others.

"We knocked out some Hydra agents but behind this door are definitely more of them." Steve said and then kicked the door open.

We all fought against Hydra. They were everywhere and so many of them. After we were finished we all went down the floor.

"If you go one step more she is death." the man said and hold a gun on the head of Morgan.

"What have you done to her ?" Dad screamed at him.

"After your first daughter failed we decided to do it again. This little girl is going to be genius and now she got some powers for Hydra. You don't get your daughter. Where is your other daughter Stark ? Where is she ?"

"You know that you killed her. You know we couldn't save her." dad said. I was confused.

"Oh really ? We know that she is alive." he turned to the other avengers and we all were ready to fight. "You must be Y/N Stark right ? I see it in your powers."

"Don't talk to on of my avengers like they were my daughter." dad screamed and shot after him. He fell down and blood came our of his chest.

"You can't stop it Stark. The baby will be in 4 days death." he turned to me. "Nice to see you again."

He closed his eyes and laid before us on the floor. "Jarvis scan." Dad said.

"No puls Mr. Stark. He is death."

"Hey Morgan. Are you alright little Princes ?" Tony grabbed her and they walked our. Everyone behind them except of me. "Bruce make the labor ready we need to check her fast." Tony said.

I looked all the time at the men. What does he mean with nice to see you again. For the first time i looked around the room. I knew the room. Then i recognized a red door. It screamed after me to open it.

When i opened the door memories went trough my head. Baby screams and doctors everywhere. I looked at the bed with all of the machines before me. I saw a little girl, it screamed.

"That's why they said to stay strong." i said quiet to myself. That was the lab where they gave me my powers. Here started everything.

I stared to cry. I looked around and saw a big board. Many pictures of me when i walked to school, of me getting food , of me and Peter, me and my friend and me when i killed the man. Everything was connected with a red tape that ended in the middle of the board with a picture of me when i was on the table that i stand next to. "They know everything about me."

My eyes met a book that was on the table under the board. I stared to scroll through it. Everywhere were names and a picture with some extra informations. I stared to read.

"Ella Felton. DEATH."

"Max Albert. DEATH."

"Lee Bildor. DEATH."

"Alexa Johnson. DEATH."

They tried on everyone to make them a weapon for Hydra. I scrolled again.

"Y/N Stark." i started to panic. "I was not the only one." i fell down.

I had a panic attack. Tears went down my face and i felt like i couldn't control my powers again.

"Y/N !" Peter came in and saw me laying on the floor. "What happened ?"

I looked at the board. Then he looked also at it and stoped holding me. He stood up and looked at the pictures.

"I was here." i said and gave him the book.

Then dad walked in. "What are you still doing here ?" he said until he saw me. "Are you okay ?"

"Mr. Stark ?" Peter said and Tony looked at him. He showed him the book and the board.

"Okay kid everything is alright. Peter take the photos down. I take Y/N and the book."

We went out of the building and drove home.

"Hey honey everything okay ?" Mom came to me.

"She saw the labor. And they spied on her but we took everything with us." Dad said.

"Where is Morgan ?" i asked.

"She is in the labor with Bruce. He checks her. But how are you feeling ?" she said.

"Fine.I had a little panic attack but now i think i'm fine. I'll go to Bruce." i said.

Peters Pov.:

"Tony what happened ?" Pepper asked him.

"I don't know. I came in and Peter stood there and Y/N laid on the ground." Tony said. "What happened before ?" both looked at him.

"I just came in because i didn't saw her walking with anyone. I saw her laying on the floor crying but that's it. I looked at the pictures and in the book. Then Tony came in." he said.

"What's in the book." Pepper asked.

"There are names in it. I think from other people like her. But everyone is death except of her." i said.

"Tony ?" Pepper looked at him.

"Yeah i never told you than but when we found Y/N again she was nearly death. If we would be a minute later that she would be death. Me and Bruce did everything to keep her alive. We put her more of Caps DNA in it. Without it she would not have survived."

Pepper and I looked at him very surprised.

"Why didn't you told me ?" Pepper said.

"I didn't want that you get in panic." he said.

"Does she know about that ?" Peter asked.

"No. And nobody tell her that. When somebody tell her than it is me."

"Daaaaaad." we heard a scream and all ran to the labor.