11. where are they

Y/N Pov.:

After yesterday night i felt normal again. I woke up because of the sun in Peters arms.
He was still asleep so i just looked at him.

"I can feel that you look at me." he said with his morning voice.

"I didn't." i slapped his arm and laughed.

"You know i have a Spidey-Sense so i can." he laughed and hugged me deep.

"I love you Parker."

"I love you too sunshine." he kissed my forehead. Then we stood up and walked down to the others in the kitchen.

"Morning everyone." Peter said with his arm around my waist.

"Oh you guys are normal again. What luck." Dad said and we rolled our eyes.

"We decided to go hiking today." Scott said very happy.

"Cool when do we go ?" i asked.

"We want to start after breakfast." Pepper said and we agreed.

"Okay let's go." Thor said and walked in front of us.

"Wrong way Thor." Pepper said.

"I - I know i just wanted to check you." he obviously lied.

We walked a hour until we were in a forest or a jungle, i don't know.We walked the trail until there wasn't one anymore. We looked at the signs to know where we're going.

"Y/N look there." Morgan said. I looked to my right and saw a little bit far away a little blue sea. "Can we go there ?"

"If you want to then we can go there." i laughed and we walked away from the group.

"This sea is so beautiful. I can see the ground." Morgan sat down next to the sea.

"Yeah it is. Do you want me to take a picture ?"i asked and she nodded. I took a picture and of us some selfies. We laughed for about 5 minutes about random things.

"I think we need to go back." i said and we walked back.

"Where are they ?" Morgan asked. I looked around and saw that we're not even there where we were before.

"Morgan i think we got lost." i looked at her and saw that she was a little scared.
"No no no don't be scared. We got this, we're Starks. We can do it."

"You think so ?"

"Of course we need to go back to the sea and then we know where to go." we walked back to the sea.

Peters Pov.:

I talked all the time with Mr.Stark about Spider-man and how proud he is. I also talked with him about my talk with Y/N. It was weird but he understand everything.

"I love that you're the boyfriend of my daughter and not a dumb boy that i don't trust and not even know." he laughed.

"Yeah i also like that." he turned around and stoped walking.

"What is Peter ?"

"Uhm Tony... where are Y/N and Morgan ?" everyone looked in the way and no one saw them.

"Who saw them at last ?" Tony asked.

"I heard them at last 2 hours ago." Clint said.

"That's when there weren't ways anymore and just signs. They could be anywhere." Tony said.

"We need to find them." he said.

"Okay let's walk back. Everyone get a partner and we walk separated to maybe find them earlier." Thor said.

"That's dumb. Maybe we all get lost we stay together so that everyone can see everyone." Steve said and we walked back.

"Y/N ..... MORGAN." everyone screamed all the time.

What if she is hurt ? What if she is death ? What if she is alone ? How does Morgan feel now ? What if they are home ? WHAT IF THEY ARE HOME ?

"Guys what if they are home ?" he screamed.

"Oh right. Y/N would be so smart and went home and not tried to search us." Wanda said.

"Okay than let's go home. We need to walk 3 hours so we should start now." Pepper said and we all walked behind her and Tony.

Y/N Pov.:

"Morgan come here ! I told you. Don't leave me." i screamed at her.

"I'm sorry Y/N." she started to cry.

"I'm sorry Morgan. I shouldn't have screamed at you, you're my little sister. I just loose hope slowly and i don't want to loose you two. I mean we're here 5 hours now and i don't know if we will ever get back." i hugged her.

"No stop. Don't think like that. We can go home and we will. And don't treat me like a weak little sister. I have powers." she said.

I couldn't stop laughing. "I'm sorry Ms. Stark i totally forgot at you have the attitude from dad and mom. And... omg your powers."

She looked confused at me. "What is with them?"

"I know this could be dangerous. I say it directly we could die but better try than not try. I got the directness from our parents but you have the power of never give up. So what if we try to use your powers ?" i said.

"I never used them before." she said scared.

"Morgan stop. Don't be me. Be you. Be my strong little sister. You can do it."

"Okay but where and how ? Do you forgot the bracelet ?" she asked.

"I designed it so i know how to get it off. And i have a picture on my phone of the villa, so you just need to imagine it and then we're there. Hopefully." she nodded and i started to take her bracelet off.

"Okay Morgan this is the house. Clear your mind and imagine that you want to go there."

She closed her eyes after she looked long time at the picture. She took my hand and....

"AHHHHH." we screamed.