20. yellow house

Peters Pov.:

Ned and Mj acted like weird fangirls because they just met her family. It was now lunch time again and i felt eyes burned trough my back but i didn't turned around.

"Hey guys." Liz came from behind him.

"Hey you." Mj said.

"Uhm Peter i wanted to ask you if you could help me with some homework ?" she asked.

Peter looked at Y/N and she nodded to him to say that it's alright. "I can, just say me where and when."

"Maybe today after school in the library ?"

"Okay see you there."

"Okay by guys." she waved to us and went away.

"Okay guys then lets go to math. We're getting late." Ned said and we all walked to our last period.

Y/N Pov.:

"After that you come right home okay ?" i said to Peter while his arms were around my waist and mine around his neck.

"I'll be home as was as i can, just to see you." he said and kissed me.

"Okay then go, Happy is there so i can go too." i laughed and we both went our own ways.

"Hey Happy."

"Hey kids - oh where is Peter ?" he asked.

"He helps a friend for homework." i said.

"Oh i wanted to ask you guys if you want to come over today. May wanted that i ask you."

"Oh i think he can't but i can if you want. Just drop me at home so i can switch fast in more comfy clothes and do my homework real quick. After that i would come over." i said.

"Okay we wait for you. I'll sent you the address. It's just 10 minutes away from you so i hope it's okay if i don't drive you." he said.

"No it's completely fine." i smiled and we drove home.

After the drive i walked up in my room and switched and did my homework.

"Where are you going ?" Steve said when i walked down with my bag. Everyone turned around.

"Happy just asked me if i want to come over this afternoon. I'll stay for dinner so don't wait for me. Oh and don't wait for Peter he also got something to do." i said.

"Oh yeah Happy told me about May." Mom said.

"Yeah i never saw him that happy." i laughed. "Okay guys see you later."

Peters Pov.:

"Hey Liz." he walked to her.

"Hey Peter, nice to see you." she smiled.

"Yeah nice to see you too. So at what do you need help ?" he asked and sat down.

"Actually could we go somewhere else ? All these people make me nervous." she laughed.

"But aren't these all your friends ?"

"Yeah but i don't like that they see that i need help. You could show me your new home."

"Oh okay if you want to. Then let's go."

We walked out of the library but i didn't realized that she said a silent 'thank you' to her friends. On the way we talked about her homework.

"May, Happy i'm home." he screamed.

"Hey Peter. Happy still drives Y/N home- and who are you ?" May asked Liz.

"I'm Liz. We met once." she laughed.

"Oh yeah right i remember. Nice that you are back." she hugged her. May looked confused at him.

"Uhm Liz you can go in my room it's-" he looked at May.

"The stairs up and the third room on the right." she said and Liz walked upstairs.

"Peter why is she here ?" May asked him.

"She needed help at her homework and i said okay. We wanted to learn at the library but she didn't felt well so we went here."

"Does Y/N knows about that ?"

"That i help her yes but that we're here no." he said shyly.

"Okay Happy comes back in some minutes. Does she stays for dinner ?"

"No i don't want that it takes that longe and i don't think that it takes that long."

"Okay now go up but please don't be dumb. I know your past." he nodded and went up.

Y/N Pov.:

2 hours later after Happy drove me home i finally arrived at their home. It was a cute little yellow house, i couldn't imagine that Happy lives in there but it was perfect for May. It was now 4 pm and because it begins slowly to get winter the sunrise started already.

I rang the bell and Happy opened it. "Hey Y/N lovely that you are here." he guided me to the living room where May was.

"Hey Aunt May." i said happy.

"What are you doing here ?" she said shocked.

"Nice to see you too. Happy said that you wanted us to come over and I'm sorry that Peter couldn't come but he needed to help a friend." i hugged her.

"Oh okay... uhm Happy can i talk to you for a minute ?" and they walked together in the kitchen. I looked around and saw some pictures of family members and some cute little baby pictures of Peter. But i realized that i needed to go pee.

"Uhm May where is the bathroom ?" i came in the kitchen and Happy doesn't look happy anymore.

"The floor up and the second right." she said and i walked up. After i went to the bathroom i couldn't stop me from looking around in the floor and see more pictures. I loved building so i started to look where which room is. Everything looked so cute.

Then there was only one room left. I thought it would be maybe a guest room or Mays yoga room that she wished. I heard someone is talking so i opened slowly and quiet the door. Luckily the person sat with the back to me.

I opened the door more to see Peter and Liz only inches apart. Short before a kiss. I couldn't see the ending so i closed the door loud and ran down with tears in my eyes.

"Hey honey what happened ?" May asked.

"Uhm nothing i just need to get home. Nice to see you again." i said.

"Do you need a drive ?" Happy asked.

"No i'm okay. See you later." i said and walked out the door completely shocked to see Peter cheating on me.