5. 5 years older

Y/N Pov.:

"Daaaad." i screamed after what i saw in the labor. Then after two seconds Dad, Mom and Peter were in the room.

"What i-" he started until he saw a little child. "Who is that and where does she come from ?"

"Mom, Dad." she said and ran to them. Both gave Bruce a confused look.

"I just turned around for one second and then she was this. They gave her something that let her grow way faster." Bruce said.

"How can we stop that and how old is she ?" Pepper said.

"I try to find out what i can do but i don't know how old she is maybe 3 but i don't know." he said. "I checked her and the finals are soon ready. Maybe we can find something."

"Okay Pepper go out with her so that we can work here without a maybe 3 year old kid." Dad said and gave Pepper a kiss.

"Find something fast okay ?" dad nodded and both went out of the room.

"Okay it's now 3 pm that means she got than 5 hours ago. So that could mean that in 5 hours she is older and that means that we don't have time." i said and went to the table.

"Mr. Banner , your results are ready." Jarvis said.

"Pleas put them on the table." he said and a big hologram was in front of me.

"Okay Peter you check her bones, Y/N you check her brain and i and banner check her blood. Even if there is a little different you say it." Dad said and we all worked.

___4 hours later___

"Tony here is a huge different." Bruce said to him and we all looked.

"What is that Jarvis ?" dad asked.

"It's a serum that makes everything in her body grow. But there is also another serum in her body. I'm sure that with this serum she can teleport herself." Jarvis said.

"Okay try to figure out how we get the growing serum our of her body. Do a new serum or say how we can get it out." he said.

"And the other one ?" Peter asked.

"I let it in her. Maybe it's better when she can do it. I just can't loose her." he said while he looked down.

"Tony !" Pepper screamed and we all ran in the living room.

We all saw Pepper with a older child. "Okay we need the solution now."

"Jarvis how far are you with the solution." i asked.

"We have maybe a serum that stops her growing but i test it now if it is really go-. Oh test is right we have a serum."

"How long until it's ready ?" Bruce asked.

"It's ready in 2 hours."

"Okay thank you Jarvis." dad said.

Im this 2 hours of waiting we check everything we didn't checked before. Everything was fine.

"The serum is ready sir."

"Bruce put it in a syringe. I get Morgan." dad said and ran out of the labor.

"Are you okay ?" Peter asked me.

"Yeah just nervous." i said and hugged him.

"Hey little girl you need to me strong now. It only hurts for a second. Do you trust me." Dad said to Morgan and she nodded.

"Close your eyes little Stark." Bruce said and then put the needle in her arm.

"Ouch." she said.