14. back home ?

Y/N Pov.:

"Morning sunshine." Peter said as i slowly moved.

"Hey." i said with my morning voice.

"Let's go down to eat breakfast." he said and we stood up. But i felt pain after what happened last night. You hoped no one saw how bad you walked.

"Why do you walk like that ?" Wanda said when i walked down.

"I walked like that when i made out for the first time with someone." Nat laughed. I widened my eyes. "No you guys did it ?" she was shocked.

"They started to make out in the whirlpool last night. I needed to tell them to go in their room." Sam smiled.

"Oh shut up." i said and walked to the table to sit down.

"Guys i need to tell you something." Tony walked in.

"Oh no, i know this face. It's something bad." Steve said.

"Happy called me. It looks like Hydra is back again. They wanted to hack Shield. We need to fly back home." he said.

"I talked with our pilot, he will flight us back at 4 pm. We have 6 hours left." Pepper said and sat down.

"Okay than we have still time for our surprise." Vision said.

"Why for a surprise ?" i asked.

"You know we wanted to celebrate your and Morgans birthday here. We didn't forgot it, we just wanted to surprise you with a beach party. But i think 6 hours is too short." Tony said.

"Okay but then let's gave them their presents." Steve said and everyone stood up to get their presents.

"Come over in the living room kids." Pepper said and we stood up and walked to them.

"Why is she walking like that ?" Tony asked.

"Oh Peter and she made out last night."

"Sam !" i said. "Can we please get over this right now ? Thank you." i sat down.

"Okay we talk about that later. Now we get to the presents." Dad said.

"This is yours Morgan and this is yours Y/N. From us." Pepper said and meant her and Tony.

Morgan got a new big doll house and i got a smart watch that my dad designed for me.
"Thank you."

"Okay this is from me and Wanda for you girls." Nat said.

Morgan got cute little dresses and i got some weapons i wanted to try.
"Thank you."

"This is from all guys except from Thor and Peter." Clint said.

Morgan got new dolls and i got some shoes i wanted long.
"Thank you."

"This is from asgard." Thor said.

Morgan got little jewelry and i got an old sword."Thank you."

"This is from me." Peter said.

Morgan got a lego set and i got a card that told me that i get my present later. "Thank you."

The last hours we just packed our things and then we drove again to the airport.

"Come on Y/N and Peter. Sit with us." Nat said.

"No we won't, because when we do you just would ask questions about last night." i said and walked past them.

"No we won't." Thor said.

"Okay." me and Peter sat down at the group area.

"So how was it ?" Scott came and sat down.

"Okay bye." i said and grabbed Peters hand to walk with me. Then we sat down at the place from the first time.

"Why do they need to be like that ?" Peter asked.

"I don't know but i know they care about me. They are my family but they can be embarrassing sometime." we laughed. "So when do i get my present ?"

"Oh right do you want it now ? Or later when we are in the clouds and and beautiful view ?" he asked with a smirk.

"Oh romantic-man is back." i laughed. "I think i can wait."

"Perfect." he smiled.

We flew now 6 hours, so the half of our flight. Me and Peter watched movie. I loved it, my head on his shoulder and his head on mine.

"Isn't the view beautiful ?" Peter asked.

"It is. Oh my present." i said with a huge smile.

"Okay close your eyes." he said and i closed them. He grabbed my hands and placed them in front of me so i can hold something. "Here you go." he placed a little thing on my hand.

"Can i open now ?" i asked exited.

"Yes you can darling." he said and i opened them.

It was a little box. Beautiful with white and gold from pandora. I opened it and saw a subtle but beautiful chain. At the end were two circles. One bigger and one smaller but they were connected.

"Peter i-. It's so beautiful. Thank you so much but how much does it cost ?" i asked.

"That doesn't care. Do you want to know why i chose this ?" he asked and i nodded with a huge smile. "You see the small circle? That's you and the big one is me. And we are always connected and i will never leave your side and protect you."

I began to cry. "That is so sweet Peter." i hugged him. "Thank you so so much. I love it."

"And i love you. Do you want me to hang them on you ?" i nodded and turned around. He put my hair up in a ponytail so that he could hang it around my neck. After that he left a little kiss on my neck and i tuned around. "Stunning."

"I love you Peter Parker." i leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me back and we had a short romantic moment above the clouds.

Then Morgan came to us. "What does 'make out' mean ?" she asked.

Our eyes widened. "What did you said ?" i asked.

"I heard some said that you and Peter made out last night. What does that mean ?"

"You know Morg-." i wanted to say but Peter stoped me.

"Morgan you know who got the answer ?" she shook her head. "Thor can really good explain it to you. Ask him." she ran to Thor.

"What ?"

"Thor explained it to me when i had the talk with everyone. Really dumb with birds so i think she won't understand it." he laughed.

"Okay. Now i want to cuddle with romantic-man." i laughed and sat down between his legs so that i could lay down on his chest and his arms around me.

"We're watching Titanic. I never watched it." he laughed.

"Oh no i don't like it."

"I don't care. We watch it." he said and the rest of the flight we were just cuddling and a little bit of sleeping.