23. trouble maker

Peters Pov.:

"Hello Mr.Stark." he said when i walked in the kitchen.

"Hey kid how was school, and please name me Tony." he said with a glass in his hand.

"Like the other days. Did you found something new ?" he sat down next to him.

"Actually we did. We could see her on some cameras so we know she was in New York but then on the next cam there was just a black car." he said and drink more of his alcohol.

"Tony please stop drinking." he grabbed the glass. "And what for a car ?"

"Sorry kid it's just hard you know. And uhm we think it's hydra." he said.

"Oh shit. How is Pepper and Morgan ?" he said sadly.

"Both didn't came out of our room today. Only Morgan once to grab some food for Pepper. She is crying all day. Oh and before you ask the others are trying to find Y/N. They are outside right now so you can lay down if you want."

"Thanks Tony, but i will go in the lab and try to find more." he said and went away.

"Thank you Peter." he said after him.

After 3 hours it was 6 pm. So the other would come soon for dinner. It's hard to see them like that but i went to Mr. Stark to talk with him.

"Hey Tony." he sat down next to him.

"Hey kid, did you found something ?"

"No nothing." but then his phone buzzed.

"What is Cap ?"
"What ?"
"Where ?"
"Okay we're coming."

"What is Tony ?" he asked him.

"Get your suite. Someone is making trouble in the city." he said and after we both switched in our suite we went to the place Cap said to come.

"Okay who is that trouble maker ?" Tony asked them.

"We don't know. It is Hydra and we think it's a girl because of her shape. She is shooting all the time at cars and fight with police officer but she wins all the time easy. We don't know who that is because she is wearing a full suite." Cap said.

"Okay let's talk to her." Tony said and we all walked like cool gangster to her. "Miss please let the man go." Tony said and she turned around. She looked at us but before she let him out of her grip she let a bullert go in his stomach.

"Okay then on the hard way." Nat said and half of us ran to her. At first she fought with Rodey but he was on the floor after some seconds. After that Sam tried but she destroyed his wings and won the the fight. Then Nat and Bucky ran to her but she started to shot at them but Cap was fast enough to save them with his shield. After that we all ran to her and started to fight her. She was very athletic but we were to much. Tony, Wanda and Cap brought her some times to the ground but she stood up every time.

Y/N Pov.:

Fuck i'm never going to win against this guys. They are too strong. No i don't use my powers yet that would ruin all the fun.

After i let down this red hair girl with a black suite i knew i need to stop. So i ran away to an underground station. Luckily there was a subway that will start right now so i went inside and when it drove away i could see the avengers in the window looking around like lost puppy's. What for hero's.

"Welcome back Agent 1-3-7." Sir Hydra said when i walked in.

"Hello Sir Hydra."

"Mission completed?"

"No i couldn't they were too much at once. Because i couldn't use my powers, i couldn't do it just with weapons and fights." i said.

He slapped me. "We don't allow dirty work. But you can use your powers tomorrow. Now go in your room and workout."

I walked in my room and did my usual workout. Until something got in my head. Morgan Stark. Who is that.

I walked out to the boss room. "Uhm Sir Hydra, can i talk to you for a second ?"

"Yes come in. What is ?" i sat down on the chair in front of his desk.

"I started to workout but then something got in my head. Morgan Stark. Who is that ? It feels familiar but i don't know why." his eyes widened.

"Come with me in the labor right now." he grabbed my arm and pulled me out.

"Please sir, who is that person ?" i cried.

"Someone from your past and it stays in the past.You are getting weak." he said and pushed me into the chair again. Before i could say anything else the pain and the words came again.

"Who are you ?" he asked.

"Agent 1-3-7."

"And what is your mission ?"

"Make chaos and kill the avengers."

Peters Pov.:

"Today evening, a hour ago, become the city a new villain. Who is that girl in the black suite ? Is Hydra back ? We don't know. We know she has a hydra logo on her arm but we don't know who she is. The avengers fought with her but it seems like it was easy for her to win. All we now that she is still out there and dangerous. Now we want to have a quiet minute for the 16 killed people." the news reports said.

"That's shit." Sam stood up.

"Who is that girl ?" Nat asked.

"We don't know okay ?! But she can easily kill all of us when we would be alone." Tony screamed.

"Okay Tony calm down." Pepper said and tried to hug him.

"How can i calm down. Y/N is gone, this hydra agent comes and could have killed us and maybe she also killed Y/N." he screamed at her and Peters eyes widened.

"Okay Peter relax." Steve came to him as he saw that Peter is before a panic attack.

"How can i relax when i messed up that bad. Tony is right. She could be death and that would be all my fault." he screamed and then walked away up to his room.

Y/N please don't be death. I'm so sorry.