15. news 1.

Y/N Pov.:

After the flight we all went to bed because we were so tired. I woke up like everyday in Peters arm. I loved it, his warm arms around me. I turned to my side to grab my phone. It was 10:30.

"Peter ?" i asked. "Peter wake up."

"No." he said quiet.

"Peter Benjamin Parker, it's 10:30. We need to stand up." i smiled and moved a curl out of his face.

"Can't i stay a little longer with my girlfriend ?"

"Actually your girlfriend would love to. But you know why we're here again. We need to find out why hydra wanted to hack us and if they found something out." i said.

"Okay but i want a kiss." he said. I leaned to his face again and we kissed. After that i stood up and walked in the bathroom. After 10 minutes of getting ready, Peter and i walked down.

"Hey guys." Peter said. "Any news ?"

"Morning. I don't know, Bruce and Tony didn't told us anything now. I think we need to wait." Wanda said.

"Pancakes ?" Steve asked.

"Thank you Steve. And i need to say it that you look very sexy in this apron." i laughed.

"Thank you Y/N." he laughed and gave us the pancakes.

"Ey can you gave me the sirup ?" Bucky asked but we didn't respond. "Uhm spider-man and... GUYS MEETING !" Bucky screamed and we all went in the living room.

"What do you want Bucky ?" Nat asked.

"I just realized that little Stark doesn't have a hero name."

"WHAT ?" Scott said.

"I never needed one so i never thought about that." i said.

"Okay she needs one when we go on missions. No one knows her and that stays like that." Steve said.

"Okay we all know she got Steves and Wandas powers. Maybe we can mix things." Thor said.

"Yeah like Captain Witch or Scarlet America. That's sound bad and when i say that than it's really bad." Scott said.

"Maybe Scarlet-Women ?" Wanda said.

"Not bad but we need more." Nat said.

We all thought about names and we came out with : Scarlet-Women, Red-Women, Red-Witch.

"Okay Y/N what do you think is the best ?" Vision asked.

"I don't know, Scarlet-Women is the best i think but isn't it a little bit to long ?" i asked.

"I think you just need to get used to it." Peter said and i agreed.

"Okay then we have a name. Scarlet-Women." Steve said.

"Anyone in this room that realized that Thor stays Thor every time ?" Scott asked but no one answered

"What are you guys talking about ?" Tony came in with Bruce.

"We just found a hero name for Y/N : Scarlet-Women." Thor said.

"Oh that's great. Welcome in the avengers Scarlet-Women." he smiled and i thanked him.

"Any news from hydra ?" Nat asked.

"We're still trying to find out what they wanted to hack and why. But looks like they failed." Bruce said.

"Can i help ?" i asked.

"If you want to, but it's complicated." Bruce said.

"I don't care. I need to do something."

In the labor dad and Bruce showed me everything that they looked at already. "You know kid you don't need to do that after what happened last times with Hydra." Tony said.

"I know dad but that's why i want to help. I want that these guys shut up. Forever." i said little sad.

I helped them for about 3 hours but i couldn't find anything. Nothing in the weapons and nothing at the codes.

"Honey you need to get some rest." Pepper came in.

"No i'm fine."

"No your not. How much cups of coffee did you had ? 4 ? And it it's now 2 pm." she went her hands through my hair. "You need rest after the flight. Even Bruce sat down again."

"Yeah he is Bruce. I'm like dad, i can't. I would love to but i can't." i said with a little anger in my voice. Not that i'm angry about my mom, i'm angry about myself.

"Calm down Y/N." she hugged me. "Why do you want that so bad ? The others are working hard too but you are overreacting. Bruce said they failed."

I slowly began to cry. "I don't know. I just have fear that hydra hurt people that i love again. I want them to leave. And i don't want to kill anyone again." the lash part is said quiet.

"Shhh you will never kill someone again and you know that was an accident. And i will promise you that they will never hurt one of us again. Now go and eat something and sit down. Just for a moment okay ?" i nodded and we walked out of the labor to the kitchen.

"Hey are you alright ?" Peter ran to me.

"Yeah i just... uhm it doesn't matter i talked with mom and i'm a little better. I just worked to much." i said an kissed his cheek and walked to the fridge.

"Something new from you kid ?" Steve asked.

"No i searched and searched but i couldn't find something. I'm sorry." i said again sadly.

"It's fine. You don't need to do it." Wanda came to me and hugged me. "Come sit down with me and the others." I walked with her and sat down next to Peter and her and rested my head and Peters shoulder. Then he put his arm around me.

"Did you guys found something out. Maybe like where the signal comes from ?" i asked at ate my bread.

"No not really. " Sam said and sat down.

After an hour of talk i decided to went back to work. I decided to check the personal Shield files. It was now 3 pm so i had enough time to do it.