21. start

Peters Pov.:

Why does she come closer to me. Oh fuck she wants to kiss me. Then i heard a door closed behind us. Fuck who was that ?

"Who was that ?" she asked.

"I don't know but Liz did you wanted to kiss me ?" he asked her and stood up.

"Peter don't you feel that there is still something between us ?" she stood up too.

"No Liz, i'm happy, i have a girlfriend."

"Are you sure ? Peter i think our story isn't finished." she came closer.

"No she is. Please go." he pointed to the door.

"What ?"

"Please go." he said louder and she walked fast out the door. "Fuck." he also walked down.

"Peter what happened ?" Happy asked.

"Who walked in my room ?" he asked.

"What are you talking about, we were all the time in the kitchen." May said.

"No May, someone walked in my room. And i just want so say that it wasn't what it looked like."

"Peter what have you done ?" May asked slowly.

"I helped Liz at her homework. She came closer to me but i thought i was just because she wanted to look to my papers then i looked at her and our faces were only inches apart May. She came even closer and then i heard someone closed the door behind us."

May and Happy looked shocked at each other. "Oh no." Happy said.

"What ? Why oh no ? We didn't kissed okay, please don't think that. After the door closed i said that i don't want that and that i'm happy with Y/N. She didn't wanted to listen so i told her to go. So i told you know so whoever from you came in the room, we never kissed."

"We didn't came in your room." May said sad.

"Who then ?" i asked confused.

"It was Y/N, Peter." he looked shocked there after what Happy just said. "That's way she wanted to go that early and fast. I told you she cried." he said to May.

"Why was she here ?" he asked.

"She came for dinner over." May said.

"Oh shit shit shit. She thinks now i cheated on her. I'll call her." he grabbed his phone and called her but every time, just the voicemail.

"I need to find her." he said and grabbed his jacked.

"Wait i'll drive you around. It's getting late." Happy said and grabbed the keys.

We drove around but she was nowhere on the way home. "Everything is find kid. I'll call Tony maybe she is at home."

"Hey Tony."
"Yeah i'm great. Uhm is Y/N at home now ?"
"Okay i wait."
"Oh no."
"No we drove the home way to the house and back but she wasn't there."
"Okay yeah tell me if you know something and i tell you if i hear something."
"Bye."

"And ?" he asked Happy.

"She isn't home or near the building."

Y/N Pov.:

He cheated on me. He cheated on my with his ex. Uhhh i'm so dumb. Yesterday i told them that Peter wouldn't cheat on me and now that. I can't go home right now, they will ask questions when they see me like that. I look like shit. Okay i just go the long way home so i can chill down and then cry in my room again.

I walked around the city just to chill down a little. It looked beautiful. It was darker right now and the sunset is nearly finished, so all the lights go on. I loved it that in this part of city aren't that many people, it's so quiet. I was never her before but i knew where i was.

"Hello Y/N." someone said behind me but before i could turne around everything became black.

After some time i slowly began to wake up again. "Ouch." was the first one i said because my head hurt really.

"Boss she is awake." a man said. I didn't know where i am because everything was still blur.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." a taller man came to me.

"Where am i ? And who are you ?" i said when i realized that my legs and arms are tapped on a chair.

"You are at Hydra and you can name me Sir Hydra." he said.

"What do you want from me ?"

"Oh don't you remember ? Last time when you came to Hydra when you saved your sister ?"

"My sister ? Damn you know nothing about me. She is not my sister. She is the daughter of my boss." i said.

"Oh sweetie, we know your little secret. Isn't it hard to live 17 years as a secret daughter from Tony Stark ?" he grabbed my neck so i couldn't breath good anymore.

"Go. To. Hell." is the only thing i could said.

"No but you. You are going to die like the rest, that you saw in the book." he smirked and let me go.

I began to use my powers but i couldn't. So i just used the thing Nat told me to do when i'm in this situation. "Oh man this is going to hurt." I jumped a little up so that when i land the chair is going to break. I rapped the tape and began to ran to the security guys. We fought like i was learned until both of them laid on the ground.

"You also a fighter. That changes everything." Sir Hydra came trough the door. Before i could ran to him she shot at me and everything went black again. Perfect.