7. the house

Peters Pov.:

"Y/N ? Were there." he told her. He brushed her hair out of her face and looked out of the widow.

"No, I want to stay here." she said with a sleepy voice.

"Come on Y/N. When we're in our room, we can cuddle how much you want. Even if it is here 2 pm, I think we don't do much today because of the long flight."

"You're Right but I want to do something today." she smiled.

"What do you want to do darling."

"I want to go to our privat beach. Even if it is just in front of our house but I want." she laughed.

"Oh really ? I didn't know about that. Are we in a hotel or a house ?"

"That's a surprise." she kissed his cheek.

Why is she so cute? And why is it such a big deal where we live the next week. I'm just happy that we all can relax and have a good time together.

Y/N POV.:

I walked out of the plane and felt the warm sun shine on my skin. I never was in Hawaii but i loved it. How Peter would react when he sees where we're staying.

We walked 15 minutes to our house because someone forgot to get a car.

"I already said sorry for that." Dad said.

"How can you forget that ? We now need to walk kilometers to our house, with heavy bags, in the sun just because you forgot it." Nat said.

"It just happened." he laughed. "But actually we're there."

Every eye widened. I picked it with Mom and Dad so i wasn't that surprised but it was still huge. ( photo on the top is your house ;)"

"That is huge." Morgan said.

"I mean yeah it is but honey, we're gonna live here with everyone for vacation and we're all good paid so it needs to be huge." dad said and we all laughed at the comment.

"Let's go in." Mom said and we all followed her.
"Everyone get a room. You will pair a room so just pair yourself and get a room. We will meet us in one hour to discuss what we will do."

Everyone nodded and went up to the sleep area. Peter and I shared of course a room. I chose this house so i know which rooms were the best so i guided Peter to one of the most beautiful rooms. Dad and Mom walked with Morgan to the biggest room, to the Master-bedroom but i didn't want to go to the other one.

We walked in. "Wow this room is fucking beautiful." Peter said.

"I know right. I'm sorry i didn't chose the other Master-bedroom like Dad did but i just let me show you something." i said and walked with him to the bed.

"I don't care if you chose the Master-bedroom i just want to be with you." he took my hand.

I pulled the curtains apart. "OH MY GOD." Peter screamed as he saw the view. The view was perfect. We were in the middle of the house so we had a perfect view over the garden and a perfect view to our privat beach with the water. Just beautiful. "Then how good is the Master-bedroom ?"

"The Master-bedrooms don't have that beautiful view. They have a great view but i liked that more. If we would have a Master-bedroom that we would have an lager tv, a bigger bathtub, a couch and a bigger wardrobe. Everything would be a little bit more decorated and just a little big bigger. But i thought the view tops everything." i smiled.

"It's amazing. Thank you." he pulled me in a hug.

After we unpacked our things and looked around in our room and bathroom we went out to look where the others are.

Wanda and Vision , Nat and Steve , Bucky and Sam , Rhodes and Banner, Clint and Scott, Thor and T'Challa, Mom Dad and Morgan shared a room. I think someone wanted a romantically vacation. I loved that Clint and Scott still traveled with us and left their family. And also that T'Challa left Wakanda for the Avengers vacation.

After everyone sat down in the living room Mom began to talk. "So it's now 3 pm. I just wanted to tell you what this house got. We have a big pool outside and of course our privat beach. You just need to walked the stairs that are there in the back down and then you are at the beach. One floor down we have our play room and a cinema. On this floor is the living room, kitchen ,eating room, a bathroom and a little spa area there in the back. Outside we have a little bar and and grill area. The floor over us has just the bed rooms and over that is a little area where we also can eat sometimes or you guys just can hang out. So what do we want to do today ?"

"Let's just chill a little bit. We could just walk down to the beach and hang out because the weather it perfect." Clint said.

"Yeah but we also need to buy food. We don't have anything here." Pepper said.

"Okay so let's say that me Nat and Pepper go and buy the food and the others can just hang out." Wanda said.

"Okay but can i come with you ?" i asked.

"Of course if you want to." Nat said.

"Than i want to come with you too." Morgan said and ran to us.

"Okay than the ladys go and buy food and we men's are having fun." Thor laughed.

"Okay than see you later guys." Pepper said and kissed dad. Then we went out the house and saw it. "TONYYY!"

He ran out. "What ?"

"3 cars ? A bus, a big porsche and a sport car ?" Pepper asked.

"Yeah i don't know, i couldn't decide."

"Just give me the key for the big porsche." she said and he handled her the key."Thank you"