26. Peter ?

Peters Pov.:

"Guys come on, she is awake." Shuri ran to us and we all stood up and walked fast to her.

"And that's how you landed here." Tony said when we entered the room.

"Oh shit. I swear i didn't wanted to kill you." she said.

"We know but you did a really good job at beating our ass." Nat said and hugged her.

"I learned from the best." she laughed and looked around when his eyes met hers.

"Peter ?" she said.

Then i became a flashback of the fight. She asked me the way she did now and then she wanted to kill me. I can't do that.

Then he went away without saying anything.

Y/N Pov.:

"Peter ?" i said but he didn't answered, he just looked shook. After some seconds he justierst away. "What is with him ?" i asked the others.

"Uhm honey there is something we need to tell you." Dad said.

"What have i done when i wasn't myself ?" i asked scared.

"I could be that you killed like 30 people and maybe was short before killing Peter if i wouldn't have shot you." i was completely shocked.

"Really killed people or hurt ?" i said with tears in my eyes.

"Killed." he said quiet.

"Okay." was the only thing i could say without crying in front of everyone.

"We really should go home now. I think your Mom wants to see you again." Cap said and we all went to the jet.

As we went in the jet i saw Peter already siting in there but i couldn't look at him right now so i sat at the other side of the jet, far away from him. How could he be by my side all the time ?

"Hey are you okay ?" Wanda sat down next to me.

"I killed many people and nearly my boyfriend or ex-boyfriend. I don't know." i started to cry a little.

"Why ex-boyfriend ? Did he broke up ?"

"No but he couldn't even talk to me or look me in the eyes when i was myself again. And i can't look at him right now because i'm full of shame. I killed again." i said and rested my head in my hands.

"It's just hard for you two now but it will get better. You know i also excitedly killed people and it really hurt me but we're avengers. That can happen."

"Maybe, uhm would it be rude when i want to be alone right now ?" i asked politely.

"No of course. If you want something i'm back there." she said and went away.

After she went away i couldn't hold it anymore. I started to cry. I killed people. I killed nearly Peter. I'm a monster.

No one saw me crying because there was a small wall between us. So i started to cry more. After 10 minutes of hard crying i rested my head between my knees. Until i felt someone hugged me. I looked up and there he was. Peter.

"Shhhh it's okay." he said to calm be down.

"Nothing is okay Peter. I killed people. Dad told me of 30 but who knows if there are more. And i nearly killed YOU. When my dad wouldn't had shot at me then you would be death right now. And you can't even look at me or talk to me. How is now everything okay ?" is screamed some parts.

"I'm still here, you didn't killed me. Just what you said was to much for me." he said still around my body.

"Perfect. I can't even call you Peter anymore."

"No. It's just how you said it with your facial expression. Before you wanted to kill me you did exactly the same but just pretend. Then you wanted to kill me, it was shot a flashback."

"I'm sorry, i didn't know what i have done. I promise." i said sadly.

"Don't excuse yourself. It was hydra okay ? You wasn't yourself." he said and grabbed my chin so that i would look at him. For the first time i saw that he also cried.

"Do you think you can every trust me again ?" i asked.

"The question is if you can trust me again ?"

"What do you mean ?" i asked confused.

"Liz." he just said and then it came in my mind again.

"Pete-" i wanted to say but he didn't let me.

"No before you say something. I didn't cheat on you okay. She wanted to kiss me but we didn't kissed, i promise. And then i told her that i love you and that i think it's totally over with her. And-"

"Peter stop." i said and put my hand on his check. "I know, you told me already." he looked confused at me. "I heard everything when people talked to me. From the beginning when you told me that everything will get better until the end when you told me everything about what really happened at Mays house."

"So do you forgive me ?" he asked.

"There is nothing to forgive. You didn't did anything but when i see her i can't promise that i don't hurt her ." i let our a little schuckle.

"Oh no, but Ned and Mj will love to see you again. I never saw Ned that depressed and i also never saw Mj crying." he said.

"Oh no, i'm so sorry." i said sadly.

"It's okay.But are we okay now again ?" he asked shyly.

"If you still want a girlfriend that killed many people and nearly yourself than yes."

"Okay, i think i can work with that." he smiled and stared to lean closer to me. So did i and we closed the gap between us. I missed this. How our lips perfect moved together and his hands on my body.

"I missed you Peter."

"I missed you too but you know i will never let you put of my eyes again." he laughed.

"I think i can work with that." and then the gap between us closed again.