3. morning suprise

Y/N Pov.:

It was 10 am when i woke up. Peter wasn't in my arm anymore because he stop way earlier. I think he was more exited than me.

I went in the bathroom and did my normal morning routine until i went down in the living room. A big breakfast was on the table for me and a big cake next to it. I looked around an no one was there. I sat down and waited until my dad came.

"Good morning princes. How did you slept ?" dad asked me.

"Good thank you. When does mom come home ?" i asked him.

"We get her around 1 pm. But until then Hap-" his phone rang. "Wait a minute it's your mom."

"Hey love." he walked away so i couldn't hear more of it. Only 5 seconds later the alarm went on. "Mr. Stark want all of you in the meeting room. Now." Jarvis said and i stood up and walked there.

When i came in the room everyone was there. I don't know how fast they walked because i walked fast. "What's happened dad ?" i asked him. He looked very done.

"We have a mission. It's very personal so after i told you everything, no tears. When i'm finished you all change your clothes and go out."

"Tony what happened ?" Nat asked.

"Pepper called me. M-Morgan... she is gone. Someone kidnapped her. It was Hydra. We need to find her now so everyone knows how she looks like. Me, Y/N, Happy and Steve are going to the hospital and ask Pepper what happened. Happy drives her home so that she is safe. When we talked to her we tell you about everything. While that you team up and search to city if you can see anything. We need to find her now because we don't know what they wanna do to her. And now go." he said and we all stood up and went to our rooms. I tried to hold back tears but some fell down my skin.

I put my suit on and saw me for the first time in it. It was like Peters suit but with the style of Black Panthers and Nats suit. Everything was covered except of my fingers. My head was also covered but you could see my ponytail. Dad wanted to keep my identity a secret.

At the hospital we ran in our suit to Pepper. "Love are you okay ? What happened ?" dad asked.

"I just laid in bed with Morgan. Then mens in black suits came in and wanted her. I tried my best to keep her b-but the punched me in the face and grabbed Morgan and ran away."

"How could you be sure that it was Hydra." i asked.

"That's easy to see. Everyone who is Hydra has a little octopus on there chest."

"Did they say smithing else ? Like what they want or what they want to do ?" Tony asked.

"They just spoke through there ear phones to a person, i think there boss. They said that they have the new object and that they can start to prepare everything for her. Oh and when they went out they said that they will see them in 15 minutes." she started to cry.

"Okay , it's okay. We will find her, i promise. You are driving now home with happy and you stay there until i come and see you again. Now we need to go when they said 15 minutes than they stared now and that's not good. Love you." he gave her a kiss and we went out.

"Jarvis limit the city until 15 minutes from here." Dad said. "Captain and, we need a name for you , go to the others. I check the videos and hope i can find a car or something like that."

"Are you okay ?" Steve asked me.

"Yeah i don't know. I know we will find her but i don't want that she will end like me." i said.

"She won't end like you. But if she does than it is not bad because your are an amazing girl. Now come we need to go" he said. He drove his motorcycle and i flew with the hope to find someone.

"Hey Bucky. Did you found something ?" i asked him when i land next to him.

"No not really. I try to remember some places from Hydra but i think they went underground or something more hidden." he said. "Do you remember where you were ?"

"Not really. I was very young you know."

"Okay then let's look together." he said and we walked around to maybe find anything.

"Guys," i heard from my ear-speaker. "Everyone who is not on the west side of the city they need to go there. We lost the car in a tunnel. I'll sent you the coordinates."

"Okay see you there." Wanda said.

After 5 minutes everyone was at the point Tony sent us. "Peter do you know where the streets go? You lived longer here."

"I don't know Mr. Stark. This road separates there in the back. So we need to decide between the right or the left road. After that it should be easy to find them." Peter said.

"Left side." Bucky and I said the same time. It just felt right to go left. I don't know why but i knew we should go left.

"Okay than let's go. She is long enough away." Dad said and we all went on our ways alone the street.

"Bucky is there a Hydra base ?" i asked him.

"Yeah actually it is. You need to be strong okay ?" he said. Need to be strong ? Why shouldn't i. It's my sister of course i will be strong.

"Okay that is the only base we know of. Hopefully she is in this one. Everyone stay with another person. Bucky stay with Y/N please and Y/N ?" he started. "If this is to much for you than go out please."

To much for me ? Why should it be to much for me ? What is about this place that special ? I need to find Morgan that all that's count.