9. beach day

Y/N Pov.:

After we decided that we don't want to go to the beach yesterday, we wanted to do it today. I woke up from the morning sun and shone through the window.

"Morning sunshine." Peter said.

"Oh sorry did i wake you ?" i asked.

"No no. I was awake since 10 minutes and just enjoyed the view." he said. He was right the view was perfect. I loved that the bed was in front of the widow with the perfect view over the pool and the beach with the water.

"You're right. The view is beautiful." i said and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my head and then we laid for the next 5 minutes, in silence in our bed and looked out of the window.

"Guys breakfast !" Tony screamed and we slowly stood up. We got ready and went down the floor to the eating area.

"I know you guys chose this house but i hate that we have a extra room for eating and not like our island in our kitchen." Sam said.

"Actually you're right." I smiled.

"So after that we are heading right to the beach and stay there how long we want. I put some food in a bag that were going to get with us and some blankets with towels." Pepper said.

"Mommy, i know i'm the youngest here but you also need to relax. So just enjoy this place." Morgan said.

After we finished our breakfast we switched our clothes. "Wait is that my shirt ?" Peter asked as i walked out of the bathroom with my bikini on and one of his shirts over with his shorts on.

"Yeah but i stole it from you a long time ago.But crazy that you didn't realized the shorts " i laughed and grabbed my phone.

"I searched it everywhere. But it fits you way better than it did me." he said and hugged you.

"You know that i like oversized clothes." i kissed his lips short. "But we really need to go down to the others, we're 5 minutes to late."

He nodded and we walked down. Everyone was staring at us.

"Did you guys talked about the- " Bucky asked but Peter spoke between him.

"NOOO, no." Peter said and i looked confused at him.

Then i looked back to Wanda and Nat and they gave me a questioned look.

"Noooo stop thinking that." i said and he looked confused at me.

"Okay let's go guys before this is getting more weird." Dad said and we walked down the beach.

We all sat down on the beach. Wanda was a little bit away with Vision and so also Nat and Steve. The rest of us laid nearly together.

It was 11 am and not full warm yet so i just put my pants down but not my shirt. The shirt was long enough so that it half covered my ass.

"Peter ? Will you play with me ?" Morgan asked him.

"Yeah what do you want to do ?"

"Maybe some sand castles or in the water ?" she asked.

"Okay let me put my shirt of and i come with you." she left and Peter put his shirt off and went to Morgan.

I just ignored them and read my book. After 30 minutes of reading i closed it to take a look what the other do.

Then i saw Peter playing with Morgan in the water. I didn't saw him that much without a shirt so i was always shocked how good he looked.

Why is he so hot today ? I means his abs. I don't want to know how good the- STOP. Y/N Stop thinking about that. It's just because the talk with the others from yesterday.

I stared at him all the time and didn't realized that he walked to me. "What are you looking at ?"

I started to turn red a little. "I don't know i don't see you without a shirt a lot. I'm always surprised how well you're shaped." i laughed.

"I mean thank you." he laughed and sat down next to me and dried his hair with his towel.

I couldn't stop looking at him. "Y/N will you play with me now ?" Morgan asked.

"Aren't you tired from playing with Peter ?" i laughed.

"I can do this all day." she smiled.

"Oh help you're spending to much time with Steve. Than let's go." i said and stood up.

"We're going in the water."

"Okay i'll be behind you. " i said and put my shirt of and laid it on my towel next to Peter. Then i walked after Morgan.

Peters Pov.:

I didn't paid attention when a shirt landed next to me. I looked at my phone. After some minutes i looked to Y/N and Morgan.

Oh shit. She is good shaped. How she just standing there with you like underwear is different that i saw her every before. Her curves, her a-. Peter stop looking.

Is she scared ? Why isn't she going in the water ?

He walked to her. "Why don't you go in the water ?"

"I don't know. I was always little scared of the ocean but i never knew i couldn't just go a little inside." she laughed but he knew it was fake.

He grabbed her bridal style and walked with her in the water. "Peter let me down i'm a fucking elephant."

He stoped. "What no you're not."

"I never told anyone about that but i'm very insecure about my body. I am a elephant."

"No you're not. You have a stunning body. Don't blame yourself. Trust me." she smiled at him and he walked deeper in the water.

"Parker stop. Stop now."

He didn't listen to her. "You once told me that fear shouldn't stop you." he walked more in the water until he couldn't stand anymore. "You need to come down now."

"Not in thousand years Parker." then he dropped her.

"Ahhh i fucking hate you." she screamed and put her hands around his neck and her legs sound his waist.

He grabbed her ass so she didn't fell down but then he realized what he just did. "Oh sorry i didn't meant to-"

"It's okay Parker. As long as i'm not falling down, is everything okay." she laughed and he smiled at her.

Then it was silent for some seconds and we just stared at each other. Then he leant in and kissed her. It was different it was more passionate than the other ones.

"Lovebirds ?" we looked at them. Everyone was staring at us. "Come out we want to eat." Sam said and he carried her out.

After the lunch we staid at the beach until it was 5pm and we walked home again.