The time of giving and cheer

Emily's P.O.V.

It's a Week till Christmas and I don't have any presents for Veronica!
I've been too busy with school and other things to go out and get her anything.

But as of yesterday schools Is out for the holidays so today I'm going to get Veronica's presents,

I don't know what I'm going to get her?
Is not that I haven't thought about it. because is all I've been thinking about!
It's just I haven't Thought of the perfect gifts.

"Emily, breakfast is ready!" Veronica  Yelled from downstairs.

"Okay! I'll be down in just a minute." I yelled back.

I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked Ok before heading down stairs.
I have my hair up in a twist braid and I'm wearing Blue jeans Brown boots a white turtleneck sweater And a white purse.

Before I leave to go shopping I'll grab my Brown jacket.

Once I was done looking in the mirror I made my way downstairs And went to the kitchen to find Veronica already waiting for me at the table.

"Good morning Vonnie," I said softly Smiling As I took my seat.

"Good morning Emmy, How did you sleep?" She asked softly Before taking a simple from coffee.

"Good, you?" I asked Taking a bite of my Bacon.

"I slept Ok, What are your plans for today?" She asked softly.

"I plan to go Christmas Shopping." I said softly Taking a sip of my juice.

Veronica Smirked."Going to shop for anyone in particular?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes."Maybe. but I'm not telling." I said With a tiny smirk.

Me and Veronica continued to talk throughout breakfast And When We were done eating We cleaned up.

"Alright Emily I'm leaving, I'll call you this afternoon and see if we can get lunch together." Veronica said Softly  Bringing me into a tight hug.

"Okay Vonnie, I love you," I said softly.

"I Love To, Be careful while you're out today. don't talk to strangers! And be good." She said  As we let go from the hug.

"I'm always good! And Don't worry I'll be the careful Of careful. Haha" I said.

She rolled her eyes and smile."Just be careful!" She said Making her way to the front door grabbing her jacket off the hanger and putting it on." I love you Emmy, bye." Veronica said softly  Opening the door.

"I Love you To Vonnie, Bye." I said softly.

Veronica walk out of the door and shut it slowly behind her Leaving me in the house alone.

"Bark! bark!" I heard Alfred behind me.
I turn around and look down to see my baby boy with his tongue hanging out looking at me.

I shook my head and bent down and petted him."You're such a good boy!" I said softly Then gave him a kiss on top of a hand.