Sibling bonding time!

The dark wind howled through the night As the cold air set into the night, And the only things to be heard were the sound of the trees swaying, the creatures stirring, and the teeth chattering.

"Hello?" I asked Into the dark cold night;

"Child of pain," A familiar voice so airy and light, yet Harshly rough spok echoing through the trees and passing by with the wind.

"W–Waht?" I spoke Into the desolate dark,
as Goosebumps formed on my skin and I looked around frantically, only to be met with more darkness.

"You're destiny woven in darkness and pain;" It spoke again, this time a bit louder sounding more close. "Inner twined with thee, too forever be with thy."

"W–Who's there? w–what do you want?" I shouted into the night as my voice cracand, and I took a few steps back but stopped when my foot hid the back of something and I fell onto the ground. "Ow!"

"On the 21st day that is when you will break," The words echoed through the trees and a huge gust of wind blew through;

"On the 21st day that is when the Beast will be unleashed," At the words a Deep Harsh and crackling growl Could be heard from the brushes, and I turned my gaze into the direction of it to see big bright green eyes almost animal like, staring at me causing my heart to jump and all of the blood to leave my body.

"On the 21st day, that is when Your destiny will be;" As the words faded away with the wind one by one The bright green eyes became bigger, and slowly a giant ferocious and darker than the night Sky itself Beast stood from the brushes, standing on its two back legs covered in thick heavy Fur, two giant fangs hanging from its mouth, and  Claws bigger than that of a bear.

"Set in Stone," The words sounded deep and harsh and Like they came from my right;

I quickly turned my gaze from the Beast before me to met that of a completely dark shadow figure standing just a foot away from me looking Down at me with Bright Green eyes, as if staring into my very soul.

"W‐waht the–!?"

"Child of pain, the one two be with thee," The words came from the dark shadowed figure though I saw no mouth move, and I set frozen on the ground unable to move.

"W...W–Waht a–are y–you?!" The words came from my mouth in a very low and light whisper, so light I barely heard it and I know if any human was around me they would not be able to.

"Thee," The word came from the dark figure in a Harsh yet light voice, and it immediately took all of the breath from my lungs, though, before I could react The dark tall beast howled into the night so loud and sharp that I brought my hands to my ears and clinched my teeth in pain.

"Ow! S–Stop!" I shouted through my pain, And to my surprise the Beast stopped, and when it did I looked up to meet it's bright Green eyes now locked upon me once more;
And before I could even think of moving,
it launched at me mouth open and I brought my hands and arms in front of me. "NO!"

Emily's P.O.V.

"NO!" I shouted, and jumped straight upward gasping for air looking around Frantically.

"Emily?" The voices of my family spoke,
and I quickly looked around Room That I quickly notice is the living room, and take in their worried and concerned gazes.

What...what was that? was it...was it a nightmare? That...that had to have been what it was, a nightmare...Yeah, that's what it was, it was just a nightmare.