The living dead,

Emily's P.O.V.

I felt something kick me in my stomach And I opened my eyes And looked down to see a sleeping Alfred Taking up half of the bed.

I smiled, And gave him a kiss on the head.

I looked up towards the window And see the Sun shining through. I wonder what time it is?

I looked over towards my phone on the table by my bed and grabbed it and looked at the time.

6:48 a.m.

I set my phone back down on the table and rubbed my eyes And set up.

I wish I could stay in bed all day today,  I just feel so exhausted, and I don't know why?

I sighed And got out of bed.

When I open the door I was hit with the smell of bacon-and-eggs. And I took a deep breath enjoying it,

Veronica's up Already?
The only time she's up this early is when she goes to work. And I thought for sure Since it Saturday, and she had work yesterday then went on a date with Oliver last night she would be sleeping in a little.

Her date with Oliver, I wonder how it went?

I hope she had a good time?
I would have stayed up and waited for her to get home so she could tell me all about it but. after what happened, I just wanted to go to bed.

I walked out of my Room and Started to make my way downstairs to the kitchen.

What happen last night, God, What am I going to do? There's no one I can go to talk to about it.

I want to tell Veronica, but at the same time I don't,
I know what she'll do if I tell her.

I just don't know what to do!
I'm afraid, and I feel like I'm trapped in a corner!

If I tell Veronica, The 1st thing she'll do is want to go that the police, And have Johnson and his friends arrested and while I want that to, I'm afraid!

Johnson's dad Is the chief of police,  And him and his family are beloved by this town, I'm just afraid that if I go to the police It won't help anything and it will make matters worse!

But on the other hand, if I don't say anything What will happen? Will Johnson and his friends come after me? To try and get rid of me?!

I just don't wanna get hurt again! And either way I see it, I risk getting hurt, or worse!

When I got to the kitchen I was met with the Site of Veronica cooking at the stove humming to herself happily.

I smiled. I'm guessing her date went well,

"What's got you in a good mood this morning?" I asked walking over to the table.

She jumped and turned around quickly. "Oh! Emily! What have I told you about sneaking up on me like that!"

I giggled. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"It's alright." She took a breath Then went back to cooking

"How did your date go? I assume it went well," I asked

"It went very well," she said.

I smiled. "Oh come on Vonnie, I want details!"

She smiled as she brought the food over and Set it down on the table.

"The date started off, with him taking me to a nice restaurant in town." She started.

"Then after we had dinner. We went ice skating, Which was so fun, Then We went to this nice spot on the edge of town. and Emily it was so beautiful, the northern lights were shining, And bouncing off at the snow and trees."