A girl's day,

Tanya, I breathed, as her lips trailed down my neck. And her hands gently slid up my waist grabbing my back pushing our chest closer to Gather.

"moja princezna," She spoke softly in my ear,  Then gently bit Down On it And I pushed  Upward into her Out of pleasure. "You, are mine." She growled,

"Y-yes," The word left my mouth As her hand grabbed ahold of my shirt ripping it off of my body.

Her lips started to slowly trail down my My neck wants more, and her hands rubbed every inch Of my stomach. "Would you like me to mark every Inch of you as mine, Moja princezna?"

I pushed my hips upward into hers. "P-please!"

She brought her face just inches from mine. "Please what? Moja princezna."

"Please mark me..as yours, Tanya! Please,"

She smiled softly, then brought her right hand up to my cheek. "If that is what you want,"  She breathed softly, Before Slowly started to lean down To my lips. And right when we were about to connect, my alarm went off.

Wait, my alarm!?

Emily's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to be met with the sunlight, Shining through my window hitting me in the face.

I looked around My room realizing that was just a dream,

It was just a dream...It was just a dream...about me, And Tanya, and her on top of me, kissing...holding...touching...oh God, Did I just have my 1st Sex Dream!?

And it was with Tanya!!

I picked up one of my pillows and brought it to my face and screamed,

Oh God! Why!? I mean I didn't hate it, I liked it a lot, but! I mean! UGH!!!

I started banging my face into the pillow. "Out of everyone why!–I mean I know why! but, like, UGH!!!!"

Oh my God how am I supposed to Look at her now after?! UGH!!!

Why, Why, Why brain!? why! Why couldn't I have just had a normal dream, like bunnies or something!?

WHY!?

After a few minutes of banging my face in the pillow and Going through every single emotion including gay panic, I calmed down.

I can't believe I just had that dream!
how am I supposed to look at her in the eyes after? ugh, and I'm going shopping with her sisters today! Oh God,

Knock knock. "Emmy, are you ok?" Veronica asked.

I couldn't help the blush that came to my face. "Y-yeah, I'm fine! why do you ask?"

"I heard some weird noises, so I'm just checking."

Weird noises? "Y-yeah and i'm fine, no need to worry."

"Alright, Anyway breakfast is ready."

"Ok, thank you, I'll be down in a minute."

"Alright," I heard her footsteps walk away from the door and I let out a sigh.

What did she mean by Weird noise?
Was she talking about my screaming?

I got out of bed And started to get dressed for the day. I put on a white T-shirt, a black pair of pants, Gray shoes, and a green jacket.

 I put on a white T-shirt, a black pair of pants, Gray shoes, and a green jacket