past, present, and Love.

Emily's P.O.V.

"Emily, Dear. I Love you more than the moon and back, you, are My world." Mother spoke softly,

"I love you too Mommy!" I wrapped my arms around her.

She smiled widely, "not as much as I, My Baby." She kissed my forehead than pulled me up into her arms. "Not as much as i."

If you truly Loved me as much as you said, you would have told me the truth. You wouldn't have hurt me.

"Emily, Dear. I want you to Promise me Something, ok?" Mother said.

"Ok Mommy, What?" I asked Looking into her eyes.

"Promise me that you will always tell the truth."

"Ok! I Promise Mommy!" I smiled brightly and she ruined it.

"That's My Good girl," She kissed my forehead softly.

"Yey! I'm a Good girl!" I shouted and ran into the kitchen. "Daddy! Mommy said I Good girl!"

She's A Hypocrite, she made me promise to always tell the truth, Yet she doesn't.

She Love's me So much, yet she hurts me.

I Promised to always tell the truth, yet she doesn't.

I've hurt almost all of my life, and it's because of her. And my father.

And they were just going to let me continue to hurt, and suffer.

Did they really Love me?

Do they, even Love me?

If they did, they wouldn't have hurt me like this.

They wouldn't let me hurt and suffer.

I don't think they ever Loved me.

And that, is what hurts the most.
The thought that they ever even Loved me, that, is what hurts most.

"Emmy, are you up? I'm coming in." Veronica said Opening my door. "Hey Emmy. you didn't come down for breakfast."

"I'm not hungry." I answered low, with my back to her.

I heard her sigh, "Emmy, you've been in bed for days now. The only time that you leave your room is when you have to use the bathroom, or when you go to the kitchen. I mess you, i mess our sister time. I mess My best friend,"

My heart ached at her words, I mess our Sister time to, But I can't. Not when I'm like this, I don't want to hurt her again.

"Emmy, please, tell me what's going on? Please. I can't stand to see you like this. I'm starting to get scared, please." She begged, "you haven't even spent anytime with Alfred, and he's your World!"

She's right. I haven't even looked at him in the past few days. I'm such a bad mom.

"what's wrong Emily? Tell me."

"I...I don't want to talk about." At my words she signed.

"Emily you haven't been like this since...Emmy please tell me what's wrong, please. I want to help, please." She put her hand on my back softly.

I can hear the sadness and hurt in her voice, and it only causes me more pain.

God why do I have to be like this.?

I'm hurting my sister. My best friend, because I'm hurting.

Why can't I not hurt for ones? Why can't I just be Happy?