Wednesday,

Emily's P.O.V.

I slammed my eyes open and let out a big gasp, As I set upright in bed my eyes dancing around the room.

"Moja princezna?" Tanya asked concerned, and I felt her hand touched my back softly and I turned my gaze to meet her worried one. "Are you alright?"

"I...I don't know." I brought my right hand up to my forehead and closed my eyes, taking in a few deep breaths going over what just happened.

A Wake Dream, That's what she said was but...What is that? It wasn't a vision she was there with me, How?

And all of the things she said, So much I...I need to get to Agata,

"Moja princezna?" Tanya asked, No doubt feeling my fear confusion, and I let out a deep breath and stood up from the bed. "What is wrong?"

"My grandmother, she came to me in a dream, I need to go to Agata." I told her and as soon as I did she let out a low, Deep growl and her eyes are started to darken slightly.

"Came to you how? What do you mean?"  She asked and I slightly shook my head.

"I don't know, She said that it was not a vision it was a Wake Dream, I don't know what that mean." I told her and she slowly nodded.

"Okay, But, Don't you think you should shower first?" She asked me and at her words I looked down at my clothes and remembered that I did not take a Bath last night nor change.

"I don't think there's time I need to get to Agata now, And tell her everything."

"Moja princezna," Tanya said a pet name firm, "If you're not going to take a shower, At least change and brush your hair and teeth." At her words I let out a deep heavy sigh knowing that she's right,

"Okay, Yeah your right." At my words a soft smile came to her lips, then she leaned in and gave my cheek a kiss.

"When am I not?" She asked against my face and her cold breath tickled the hairs on my cheek, Causing me to shiver.

I love Tanya, I really do, But now Is not the time to make me feel this way.

"I will go downstairs And pack you something to take to eat when you get there," She whispered against my cheek, then gave it another kiss before pulling back with a soft smile.

"Thank you but you don't–"

"I want to," She cut me off, and I slightly smiled.

I truly am the luckiest to have her,

"Get ready, I will be downstairs waiting for you when you are." She told me and I nodded, and as I watched her make her way to the door a few things dawned on me,

"Wait!" I said, and she turned to look at me. "What time is it?"

"A little past seven,"

"And Veronica–"

"Has already left for work, She did a few moments ago before you awoke."

"Okay," I nodded slowly, Remembering everything from last night, And our fight, and what Tanya told me before I fell asleep  And then that it's Wednesday. "Oh, Tanya! We're supposed to suppose to go to the–"

"Carmen's gift can wait, There are more important things at hand at the moment," She cut me off and I slowly nodded knowing that she's right, But also slightly feeling bad because I really wanted to get Carmen those matching aprons. "Do not feel bad, Moja princezna. When all of this is over we will get those aprons for you and her, but for now we must focus on what is going on at the moment okay?"