Wednesday, Part Three.

Emily's P.O.V.

Okay, calm down Emily, deep long breaths.  Just calm down and do what she says.

I closed my eyes and continue to take a long deep breath,

"Good," Agata spoke, "Now, Hold out your  Left hand, It will allow your magic to guide you to the right Stick for you."

I did as told and held out my left hand, And after a few moments of breathing in deeply I felt attendingly sensation come from the pit of my stomach all the way up to my fingertips, Then my hand began to move on it's own and much to my strength I allowed it to do so, And after a few moments my hand stopped and Agata spoke again;

"It has chosen, You may open your eyes now and grab your stick." She told me and I immediately did as she said, And when I opened my eyes and looked down to where my hand is my mouth slightly opened In surprise to see that my hand stopped right over the top of the dark brown stick.

I leaned my hand down and wrapped my fingers slowly around the stick, Then picked it up off the ground and when I did I felt something come up my back causing me to shiver.

What the?

"Interesting," Agata breathed to herself, As she brought her right hand up to her chin rubbing it softly looking at my stick in my hand deeply.

"What?" I asked turning to her with a raised brow, "Is something wrong?"

"No, it's just–" She cut herself off, Then shook her head slightly and looked me in the eyes. "I will explain when you have built your staff,"

"What do you m–"

"I will explain after it's completed," She cut me off and I nodded, Then she put her left hand up and her staff appeared in it,
Then she waved her right hand and the sticks except for mine still in my hand disappeared And Seven crystals appear On the rocks surrounding the fire pit, and the small fire lit inside bounced off of them giving them a beautiful glow. "You need to pick a crystal now, How you do so is pick the one that you are most drawn to, If you feel something pulling you towards one of them follow it, That is your magic telling you which one to pick."

I nodded and turned my gaze to the crystals, and looked over them. The one on the far left closes to Agata Is a Clear crystal like the others, Only it's round.  The one next to it is an oval shape, Next to it is a Pyramid, Then a sixth-sided one, Then a diamond, Then a heart, And finally an egged shaped one.

"Don't think too much on it," Agata said, "Take deep soothing breaths, Just allow your magic to guide you."

I nodded and did as told taking deep soothing breaths And I closed my eyes;
Then after a few moments I opened them and looked back over the crystals and as I did I felt something pulling my eyes towards the one in the center, The sixth-sided one;

As I continued to look at the crystal I felt that same Feeling in my stomach that I had with the stick, And I reached out to touch the crystal and the second my fingertips made contact with it I felt that same chill up my back, Which caused me to shiver again just like when I grabbed at the stick.

"This one," I told Agata, As i ran my fingertips along The crystal that I can pick up with one hand, but It's a bit bigger than one of my hands.

"Interesting choice," She breathed before the other crystals disappeared, Leaving only the one that I chose or rather, That my magic chose. "Now it is time to make your staff,"

"Okay, How?" I asked, slightly turning my eyes to look at her.

"Follow me," Agata said sitting up swiftly, which i and the others quickly followed,  And after walking a few feet away from the fire pit she stopped and turned to me. "Put the crystal on the ground, Put your staff Next to it, Then get on your knees in front of them and put your hands above them and close your eyes."