Tuesday, part two.

Emily's P.O.V.

"Emily," A soft and familiar voice spoke, gently. "Emily Dear,"

"U...uh..?" I began to turn and groan, Due to the pain in my left arm and hand, and my body feeling so weak.

"Emily, Dear, I need you to awake please," The voice spoke softly once more, and I felt a hand touch my right shoulder softly and I began opening my eyes slowly To meet the concerned, and worried face of Agata. "You need to drink this immediately, Please."

"w–What?" I tried to set up but found it very hard to do so due to my weakness, and I groaned in pain. "Where...where am I?"

"My home, of course," Agata answered, And raised a small wooden cup closer to me full of some type of brown liquid, "Now please drink this,"

I looked down at the suspicious liquid, And began taking in my surroundings; I'm laying on the small one person bed That she has, she's sitting in a small wooden chair beside it very closely, The small fireplace has a cozy fire inside, And the smell of herbs and something else I can't quite places in the air.

"How...How did I get here?" The question left my lips as I thought it, and I turned to look at her and she let out a deep sigh.

"I saw you collapse," She answered, and I raised a brow in confusion though before I could even think she added. "Now please drink this,"

I turned my gaze from her back to the brown liquid in the cup; "Why?"

"Because of that," She pointed towards my left arm with her right finger, and I turned my gaze to it to see my left to see my sleeve of my shirt completely gone, Revealing my arm and the black vainy marks. "I'm sorry, but I had to remove it to see how bad it was so that I could help you."

"How–" I quickly turned back to her going to ask how exactly she knew what it was, and how to treat it? But she cut me off quickly.

"Emily please take this, if you don't within the next few minutes I fear for what that may do to your entire being, please." She held the cup closer to me and I turned my gaze back to it, Then her and when I looked deep into her eyes I could see the worry, and the concern, that she has all of it and the fear as well.

None of this is making any damn sense! none of it at all! I don't understand why I passed out? I don't understand how I got here? and I–

"Emily," Agata spoke taking me from my thoughts, only this time her voice was a bit firmer. "Take this and then I will answer all of your questions, please. If you trust me, please."

I looked deeply into her eyes for a few seconds seeing that she was dead serious, and going over my thoughts for a few moments I turned my gaze back to the liquid and slowly grabbed it with my right hand and brought it to my nose and took a whiff,

It smells like wet dog,

"I know it's not the best smell in the world." She said the words as if she heard my thoughts, "Pincher your nose and quickly drink it, the after taste will be Nauseating but it's not unbearable." She told me, And I gave her a quick look before taking a deep breath and doing is told, and quickly drinking the liquid.

Oh God that's disgusting!

Once I swallowed the liquid and I let out a gag sound, I quickly handed her the cup back and wiped my mouth. "What was that?"

"An elixir," She answered, and set the cup on a small table by her. "It will not make the marks go away, I'm afraid, That they are to stay but it will help with the pain, and all of your other symptoms."

I raised a brow and stared at her, And when she turned back to me we locked eyes. "An elixir? like, a potion?"

"Yes," She answered quickly without hesitation, And she turned her gaze down to my arm and I watched as her eyes almost slightly darkened with what looks like rage, and hate.