Let's have a Talk,

Tanya's P.O.V.

I watched as Emily and her sister drove away And smiled as I read the last text she sent me.

"Good luck with your conversation, I hope it goes well." I put my phone in my pocket and looked at my family.

"Alright, let's go." I said And they all nodded Before we took off full speed towards the house.

Right as we reached the driveway all of the vampires that were in the home came running out and met us in the middle of the driveway eyes black as coal.

There's 7 of them, 3 women 4 men. 1 of them I recognize, He was the one kissing Veronica, Oliver is his name.

"What are you doing here?" One of the men asked stepping forward. His voice has a hint of a Russian accent to it, He has short jet black hair Cut In a Mohawk style, Golden eyes like the rest of them, looks to be 6'2 And is muscular.

"I should be the one asking that question," I said stepping forward. "This territory is already taken, by Me and my family."

"We thought we were out of your territory." He said.

"You're not, our territory stretches for miles." I said.

"We did not know that, we are sorry, we don't want any trouble." He said.

"Neither do we," I said.

"Then maybe there's some way we can work out an agreement?" he asked.

"An agreement? This is our territory! vampires don't share." Kate growled from behind me And I sent her a look telling her to calm down.

"We are aware of that, but you see my family and I have come to like This Town, and as I'm sure you know it's hard to find a place you like." He said.

"Is it the town you like, or, is it Emily and Veronica?" I asked Which caused them all to growl.

"How do you know Emily and Veronica?" He asked.

"That's none of your business-" I was cut off by one of the women.

"Yes It is!" She Hissed. She has short dark Brown hair, looks to be 5'7 Dig wide eyes, and a Slim figure.

I turned to her. "How so?"

They all looked at each other then Oliver stepped up. "Because Veronica is my mate,"

Well that answers one of my questions, and It will also put Emily at ease,

But I see what He is doing, By him saying that Veronica is his mate, Means whatever concerns Veronica or Emily is there business, Which also means that they have cleaned them as family.

But they do not know that Emily is my mate, And whatever concerns her or Veronica is also my family's business for we have also claimed them the family,

I turned to him. "And Emily is mine," At my words they went silent.

"W-what?" The woman who interrupted me a few minutes ago asked looking at me in this belief.

"Emily is my mate, That is why It is my business." I said.

"T-that can't be! No!" She growled.

"Amelia, Calm down," A man beside her said Rubbing the side of her arms softly.

He has a Bit of a French accent, He has short thick brunette, Muscular and looks to be 6'3.

"No! No! My Emily can't have a vampire for a mate!" The woman I now know as Amelia said Which caused me to growl at her.