Dinner with the Denali's part To

Tanya's P.O.V.

I watched closely as Emily Hailed the wolf Cub In her arms softly, As her and Veronica made their way back home.

I must admit it warms my cold heart to see Emily care for the little thing, Though it is dangerous I see no harm, The little Cub seems to have latched onto Emily immediately. Perhaps in some way the Cub sees Emily as a protector now? Maybe even a new mother? It's odd, I've never seen anything like this before, and Judging by the faces on the rest of my family and the Addingtons They Haven't either.

"Aw, that is so cute." Carmen put her hand over her heart. "Emily really has such a Kind heart,"

"Yes, she does." Lsla Agreed. "truly it is one of a kind"

On that I can agree, In all of my years on this Earth, I have never seen someone with the heart that Emily has, and it truly amazes me everyday. With everything that she has been through, and everything she continues to go through how her heart has not diminished over time amazes me, And  Brings me such curiosity. I truly am very lucky to have her as a Mate.

"Hey Veronica, can I ask you a question?"  Emily asked her sister.

"of course, you know you can ask me anything what is it?"

"Well, um..I wanted to ask you about..feeling,"

"Feeling, what kind of feelings?"

"Well..um, you know..the romantic kind," A rosy red blush came to Emily's cheeks.

"Romantic feelings, that's what you want to talk about?" The corner of Veronica's lip turned up.

"Y-yeah." It's Cute When she stutters,

"Okay," Veronica smiled widely. "may I ask why you want to talk about romantic feelings?"

"I just..you know..You're dating Oliver, and you've dated before, and I've never.. I'm just curious about you know how it..works,"

"Works? Emily Romance is not a machine."  Veronica giggles, and Emily blushed even more.

"I-i know that!" Emily said louder than I think she intended

"I'm just messing with you. I know what you meant. so you want to know How romance works, well I'm not very skilled in it myself but I can help you to the best of my abilities. is there anything specific you want to know? or is it just about romance in jingle?"

"Um, well..I, uh..I would like to know just how you know, When you like someone, how do you know Tell how deep your feelings go? though that sort of thing,"

"Oh I see, You want to know about crushes and When feelings start deepening"

"Yes,"

"Ok, Well usually when someone has a crush, and their feelings start to deepen, it usually means that they are falling in love, with that person. Because the next step after a crush is love, See feelings cannot be helped, And because they can't be helped we can't help how thelp have a change. But when you like someone, and you start feeling deeper for them, Eventually those feelings will turn too love." When Veronica finished Emily's heart began to race And her cheeks Became more red.

"Emily's Heart is beating so fast, I wonder what could have caused it?" Amelia  Mumbled to herself.

"Oh I have an idea." Kate smirked, Then gave me a soft wink. "Myslím, že malá Emily si práve uvedomila svoje pocity ( I think little Emily just realized her feelings )" At Kate's words the Addingtons Look at her confused.

"What did she just say about Emily?" Amelia Asked.

"She said Emily's heart races At pretty much everything, so it could be anything." lrina answered Not telling her what Kate actually said.