The Broken, And the going

"Ah, There you are!" The voice of my grandmother all too familiar to me at this point spoke lightly, and almost with humorous.

Oh wonderful, it's a wake dream.

I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, I'm in the throne room I was in in the first wake dream I had with my grandmother, And like last time I'm on the floor.

"What? No hello? Or how have you been Grammy?" She said, And at her words I turned my gaze up to see her setting In the single throne that sits on top of the stairs, and my mind goes back to three days ago when I had that encounter with her younger self, and there were three thrones atop the stairs to the one that stands before me now.

My grandmother, Is wearing a long Gray almost see through dress, Similar to the one she was wearing when we first met, Only this one is slightly different, It has a goldness to it, and it's shiny.

She also has on long black heels, A almost see through veil which is fitting for her, Given that she always has one on, And her nails are long and black.

"Hello, Grandmother." I said, As I slowly stood from the ground dusting myself off once I got to my feet, And I turned my gaze up to meet her once more to see it still remaining on me, With closeness And full interest.

"So, When do you plan on adding the other two thrones?" The question fell from my lips before I could stop it, and at my words her eyes slightly widened and she uncrossed her legs and slowly leaned forward, With her hands resting on either side of the arms of the chair.

"How do you know of the other two that are to be added?" She asked with full curiosity, and I couldn't help the slight smirk that came to the corner of my lips.

"Oh, I know many things, Grandmother." As I said the words you could hear The joyment in my tone, and I rolled the name grandmother off of my tongue smoothly.

"How?" She asked leaning even more forward, Almost getting out of the seat but remaining in it.

"Now, Why would I go and tell you how?" I questioned with a raised brow, As I cupped my hands behind my back and began walking around the room, As memories from my time inside of my grandmother's mind came to me. "That would take the fun away, Would it not?"

The room became quiet as my last words filled the air, and even though I am no longer looking at her I can feel her eyes on me, and I can feel that she wants mine back on her but I will not do so, Knowing that it annoys her.

And that brings me a bit of joy,

"I see," She finally spoke after a few moments of silence, and at her voice I stopped in my tracks with my back turned to her. "You think yourself funny, How amusing." She slightly chuckled, Before I heard her heels clack on the Marble stairs letting me know that she is walking towards me.

"I have no idea what it is you mean, grandmother. I have always been funny." I smiled, As I turned around slowly to meet her gaze once more but this time, it only being a few feet away from me. "You know, This place would look a lot better if you would put those banners up."

"How–" She cut herself off, As I saw her eyes slowly widened through the veil and her gaze turned from curious and intrigued, To frustrated and Annoyed. "You've been inside my mind," it is no question from her lips but a statement, and one filled with Quite a bit of frustration.

"How adorable," She spoke after a few seconds of silence, with a chuckle after and a tiny smile coming to her lips. "Well, I don't hate to break it to you my sweet granddaughter But, Seeing a few little pieces of the future that awaits us both is not going to give you some type of lead over me." She laughed once she finished her sentence, And my smile changed to a bright smirk.