Newborns

Tanya's P.O.V.

"Tanya you have to get ready! They're coming!" Alice said in a panic.

"Who's coming Alice?" I asked.

"The vampire Who's after Emily has made a Newborn army!" At her words I and my family growled.

A Newborn Army! This is not good!

"What's wrong? Have something happened?" Emily asked Looking at me with worry.

"Yes, Moja princezna." I softly grabbed her hand. "give me a moment and I will explain ok?" She nodded slowly and I smiled. "Ok Alice, how long do we have?"

I hope at least a few hours, we need time to plan.

"8, maybe 10 hours." She answered and I sighed. I was hoping we would have a little more time. "Tanya, I'm really sorry we can't be there,"

"It's Okay Alice, you letting us know is enough."

"Still," truthful I do wish they were here, but Alice letting us know is enough.

"Do you know how many Newborns there are, Alice?"

"10" great.

"Were are they going to attack?"

"you're home, there going to try and get the jump on you." I couldn't help a tiny smirk at Alice words,

"Thanks to you we going to get the jump on them Now." My family smirk at me and Emily moved closer to me.

"will, I can't let my cousins get hurt now can i?" I can hear the smile in her voice. "Anyway, You need to go and get ready, you don't have much time."

"I know, and thank you, Alice."

"Of course, but you don't have to thank me." She said Sweetly,

"Yes I do,"

"I'll tell you What, you can thank me by letting me plan you're wedding." A little smile comes to my lips, and I wondered what Alice has seen.

"deal," I turned and looked at Emily, And she squeezed my hand tightly. "Goodbye, Alice."

"Goodbye, Tanya. And, tell Emily that I And The family look forward to meeting her, one day." And with that she hung up and I sighed deeply.

"Tanya?" Emily softly said.

"Alright, lrina, Liam you two go and tell the Addington's and tell them to meet us at our house." They nodded, And were gone with no time. "Carmen, take and put Alfred in my car," She nodded and grabbed. "And the rest of you, follow me And Emily." I turned and looked at moja princezna, "Moja princezna, I will explain everything in the car Okay?" She slowly nodded, And wrapped her arms tightly around mine and squeezed.

She's scared, and I can't stand it. I'm going to kill this Vampire, and he's so called Army!

A low growl came from me, and Emily looks at me oddly.

My beast Within is going wild, and telling me to be as close as possible to Emily,

I'm going to end his hole life. I'm. going. to. End, Him!

"Tanya," Carmen spoke, And I looked at her. "We have to go," She reminded me, and I turned to Emily and picked her up into my arms gently, and washed no time in putting her in the car.

"Were right behind you, Tanya." Kate Said, changing her heads tightly. "were going to End him, I Swear to you." I looked at her and nodded, before getting into the driver seat.

"Okay, Tanya, What's going on?" Emily asked Looking at me worryingly.

"The vampire Who's after you, he has made a Newborn army, and is coming." At my words her heart rate picked up. "And the woman who called me is one of my cousins, Her name is Alice, and she has the gift to see the future."