My fault.

Tanya's P.O.V.

I rushed my way back home as fast I could Leaving Emily alone.
I didn't want to, but I Had to!

I knew if I stayed any longer she would keep asking questions that I so want to answer but I can't! if I do I will be breaking the law! the number one law in my kind, And my family do not break the law!

I hated leaving her expression Li after what just happened!

I have to keep fighting with the beast inside which is telling me to go find that Johnson boy and his friends and killing them And making them Suffer!
they were going to rape and kill Emily! My mate!

Emily said not to beat myself up about it but it's my fault! this is the 2nd time I have took my eyes off of her And both times she has gotten hurt! and it's my fault! I'm her mate I'm supposed to protect her and I'm not!

Not again! never again!
From now on when I can't watch Emily  I will have Someone from my family do it for me, And make sure nothing like this ever happens again!

I rushed through the front doors of my house to be met with the faces of my family who are all in joying a movie.
They immediately turned their attention to me and With one look I knew they could tell something was wrong Because Kate and Lrina Jumped up from their seats and roughed to me With worried and concerned expressions.

"Tanya! what's wrong?" Kate asked  Grabbing my left arm.

"Has something happened?" Lrina asked.

I looked at them and the rest of my family Before answering. "Yes, something has happened. and honestly I don't know where to start!" I said.

"Tanya what happened?" Carmen asked softly coming up to me putting a hand on my back.

I closed my eyes and took a calming breath remembering what had just occurred not even an hour ago as A deep low growl came from my lips.

"After my hunt I went to Emily's house.  I didn't see or hear her there but her truck was gone So I followed her scent, it led me into town and." I stopped remembering what happened what I saw and heard Is another deep growl came from my lips.

Kate squeezed my arm."And what Tanya?"

"You remember me telling you about that Johnson boy and his friends last week?" I asked.

They all nodded yes. "When I followed Emily's sent it let me to A dark alleys in town..and in that alley I saw that BOY and His FRIENDS." I paused Growing again.

"Tanya, What did you see? what happened?" Carmen asked Softly though there was a hint of concern and worry in her tone.

"Johnson was in front of her As two of his friends were holding her down on her knees! she was crying I had never seen Anyone cry so hard and much more In my life! Her heart was beating So fast and I could almost feel it! and she was shaking with fear! They were hurting her I could feel her pain! Before they could do anything else I rushed to her aid," I answered As a another growl passed my lips along with my family who all let out deep dark growls.

"Tanya, Are you saying that They were-?" Lrina Was saying but I Cut her off.

"Yes," I Growled.

My family all that out growls once more. "Is Emily OK?" They all asked in sync.

"Yes, I made Sure she was OK, and I took her home." I answered. "She said they told her they were going to kill her after. You don't know how BADLY I want to go and kill them right NOW! I have never wanted to physically torture a human before, but I want to to that BOY! and his FRIENDS! It took everything in me not to kill them in that alley! what stopped me from doing so was the fact Emily was there watching and I had to make sure she was OK!" I growled.