You touch her. You mess with me!

Tanya's P.O.V.

I Set on my window bench seat looking out Through the Forest watching the rabbits and deer and other wilderness creatures roam around As the fire in the fireplace popped and crickled.

I glanced over and looked at the time on the clock on the wall.

2:11

It's almost time for Emily to get out of school.

I sighed deeply. I would love to go and wait for her to arrive home and make sure she got there safely,
but I haven't went hunting in days And as much as I have great control it would be best if I went hunting First.

I stood up from my seat And made my way downstairs to the living Room.

"I'm going hunting. And when I get done I'm going to Emily's house so you won't be seeing me for a while. so don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." I said Glancing towards Liam and Garrett.

Liam put his hands up. "You don't have to worry about me. I'll be a good little boy," He said putting his arm around Lrina as she rolled her eyes but softly smiled.

"Don't worry Tanya, We will keep them in check." Carmen said Putting a hand on my left shoulder.

I smiled softly at her."Thank you,"  I said before making my way out of the house.

I wish I didn't have to go hunting. I would much rather be waiting for Emily to return home so I can hear all about her day and if she had a good day at school?

I hope she did, here lightly she hasn't been.
From what I've heard her tell Veronica Kids at school have been bullying her.  Which isn't unormal For her but it has gotten worse after what happened with Johnson a few days ago! According to Emily Johnson has been spreading rumors about her!

Apparently he is the "popular kid" At her school and everyone loves him and now they hate her because she doesn't love him!

I've never wanted to hurt a human more than I do him! Just because she doesn't like him and he didn't get his way He started bad Mouthing her! and spreading rumors that weren't true! If I ever see him anywhere near Emily. He better run!

I just hope that she had a better day-to-day then she's been having for the past few days. And I hope she comes home with that smile that I adore so much, Because she hasn't been Since all that started at school. and it's all his fault!

Emily's P.O.V.

I Tried to listen to what My teacher was saying but The whispers and giggles behind me were making it very hard. Ever since that encounter with  Johnson a few days ago The whole school has made me the main target of Humiliation and bowling!

Which isn't something that isn't unusual for me. Ever since I was little I've been picked on and made fun of. been called different and anything else you can think of. But something about this time is just different it hit me different and I don't know why?

Perhaps it's because it has to do with Johnson? and I don't like him, or something else? Whatever it is I don't like it!

"And that's all I have for you today class, make sure you study hard because we have a test coming up next week And we only have a few weeks left of school." The teacher said right before the bell Rain letting us know school was over.

I sighed a breath of relief Before getting up from my seat and grabbing My stuff.

Once I had my stuff I started making my way out.

As I made my way down the Hall I noticed everyone staring at me and whispering to each other.

I rolled my eyes and continued on.
all I have to do is get out of here and go home.