Blood for Love,

"Emily." A soft and gentle voice whispered, "Moja princezna," a hand gently touched my cheek, and I slowly opened my eyes and met Tanya's. "Moja princezna we are here."

"Oh." I looked around and my eyes landed on a small but beautiful cabin, "I didn't mean to sleep the whole way."

"It's alright, you needed the sleep." She softly smiles before coming to my side of the jeep and gently wrapping me up into her arms.

I blushed. "Tanya what are you doing?"

"It's cold and the snow is deep. I do not want you to get a cold. Or freeze."

"Oh. Ok." I turned away from her Beautiful golden gaze and tried to hide my Blush.

Ones inside the cabin Tanya gently put me down and lit some candles giving the cabin a little light.

"I will Be right back." She said going to walk past me but I stop her by softly grabbing her hand.

"Where are you going?" I asked not wanting her to leave me alone.

She softly squeezed my hand. "I'm just going to jeep to get the pillow blanket and food I bought for you."

"Oh," I let go of her hand. "You didn't have to bring food."

"True, but you don't know when you will get hungry,"

"That's. True." She is right, I really don't know when I will get hungry, and it has been a few hours since I've eaten.

"I will Be right back." Tanya said before leaving, and in just a few seconds she's back putting the things down on the small table to the left of the room. "You are cold," She pointed out, and I looked at her confused by how she knew.?

Before I could say anything she left again and Came back with wood, and began to build a fire in the fireplace. And after a minute or so there was a good and warm fire.

"here Moja princezna," Tanya grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me. "Take a Set in front of the fire." I nodded and set down on the dark fur rug.

"Thank you," I said.

"Of course." She smiled softly, then set down Next to me. "Are you hungry?"

"No, but thank you." I turned my gaze to the fire, and thought about Veronica, and the other's. "Have you heard anything from the others?"

"No, but do not worry, they will be okay." She softly put her hand on Mine, and I turned to met her soft gaze and my heart flooded.

My heart shouldn't be feeling like this right now.

What if something happens to Vonnie? Or one of the others?

God, please, let them be okay. I don't know what I'd do if something happens to one of them.

Their...their my family, my life, all of them, and I care about them all so much. And the thought of something happening to any of them makes my heart ached.

"Moja princezna," Tanya said softly, and ran her thumb across my hand. "They will be okay, I promise." She squeezed my hand and moved closer to me, then slowly moved her other to my cheek. "They know what they doing. and, they have Kate." A small Smirk comme to her lips.

"I-i know, but what if-" She cut me off.

"you should not think about what if, it will only cause you more anxiety."

She's right, but I can't help it. "I...I know, but I...I just can't help but to, I mean, I just.." Tears started to slowly come to my eyes, and I turned away from her.

I wish I could help them, I wish there was something I could do. But I can't, I can't do anything.

"Emily," Tanya turned my face softly to met her gaze. "I know, and I understand," She softly rubbed her fingers over my cheek, and I couldn't help but shiver. "Please take a few deep breaths, try to calm down your heart, and mind."