Dinner with the Denali's Part one

Emily's P.O.V.

"Emily, Wake up." Veronica's voice softly spoke.

"Umm..5 more minutes."

"No you have to get up." She shook my shoulder.

"Whyyy,"

"Because you get your cast taken off today,"

"That's not Till 1:30" I looked at my alarm clock. "And it's 7:30, why are you waking me up so early on a Saturday?"

"Because I was thinking Before breakfast we could go for a morning run," She smiled.

"A Run?"

"Yeah, We haven't been on one In a while, Plus it's a beautiful morning and I think Alfred will like it."

"Of course he will, but When did you start liking runs?"

Veronica has never liked Running, And it was always my idea.
what's gotten into her this morning?

"Well, I..I just thought you know it would be a good idea, and maybe we could start exercising more.?"

"Uh, ok, ok yeah we can go for a run. but can I just have 5 more minutes?"

She rolled her eyes. "No, now get up."

I sighed, Then set up rubbing my eyes.

"Me and Alfred will be downstairs waiting for you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving me alone.

I stretched and let out a morning yawn,

Something's definitely got into her this morning, She's never liked runs, or exercise in general.

Exercising was always my thing but that was mainly because I was a gymnast and I had to stay in shape.

I got up from bed and went to my closet and put on a pair of black Adidas leggings, A light blue T-shirt, and some black running shoes.

Today is Saturday, it's been a week since I went shopping And the vampire that's after my blood showed up.

I get my cast taken off today which I'm very excited about,
It will be nice to use my left hand again.

Tanya has spent every night with me this week, we've mostly just been working on Me learning Slovak,
When we're not we're talking, mostly about random things. And to say that I've been more than over the moon with it would be an understatement, getting to spend hours at a time with her alone brings me such joy I can't explain it.

We've become even more close and my feelings have grown more intense with each day, and honestly I don't think it's a crush anymore, I think-no, I know, it goes deeper, but how deep I don't know. and honestly, it frightens me a little.

Throughout some of our late night talks I asked if She and her family would like to come over and have dinner with me and my sister because Veronica has been telling me for the past week that it's time she Got to know them so they're coming over for dinner tonight.

And I'm a bit anxious about it,
I mean Veronica is going to get to meet them officially, especially Tanya and I wanted it to go great. I want Veronica to like them especially Tanya, I want them to get along the Most. And that's another thing I don't understand,
I don't know why I want Veronica to like Tanya so much? maybe it's because of how deep my feelings go for Tanya?

Either way I want them to get along and I hope tonight goes well, Because if Veronica doesn't like them there is a chance she could stop me from seeing them. though I don't think she could ever stop me from seeing them, especially Tanya, there's no way I'm never going to stop seeing Tanya.