Wednesday, Part Two.

Emily's P.O.V.

The second the words left her mouth my heart sank and my breath halted in my throat, And it felt as if the room filled with immediate sadness so thick that it felt as if I could cut it with a knife.

"The Two witches, the daughter and the mother, The daughter apparently was in love with the boy that got my daughter pregnant, But my Flora did not know that, the girl was flora's best friend. They had been friends since they were children, They did everything together, And I considered her mother to be one of my closest confidence at the time. I never thought...I never thought that they would do such a thing they.." She paused, trailing off becoming so saddened by the memory As she slowly stepped back and sat down in the chair by the fireplace.

"Flora and the girl got into a big argument, Flora apologized, She tried to explain but the girl wouldn't listen, and so she ran off. Her mother and I had gotten into One is well, I stood by my child, I knew Flora would Never go after someone else's love Especially when she was close with them." As she spoke I could tell by her voice she was trying to push back her tears, but was unable to. "Flora was so heartbroken by the whole Ordeal, Her and the girl had been close, Very close, like two peas in a pot.
I explained to her that if she was truly her friend she would listen to Her, hear Her out, And after a few days Flora had calmed down with the help of my words and then..."

She paused again, and I waited patiently for her to continue not even beginning to imagine how hard this must be for her.

"Flora came to me and told me that the boy had Asked for her hand in marriage the second she told him that she was pregnant, and that she had accepted, And Two moons later they were wed under a beautiful tree during a summer, His family and I was there it was very small only five people, but it was still beautiful. And so was my little girl, She wore a beautiful green and gold dress that I had gotten for her for the very day." A tiny smile made it way to her lips at the memory, And it brought one to mine.

"That night, When we were celebrating their marriage the boy had come to me, his name was Tiberius, He was very sweet and respectful, I liked him. He asked If he could move in with me in my home with Flora, just until he could save up enough money to Build their own and I agreed immediately, Flora was very happy that I had, I knew it would make her happy." Again she paused, and again another smile came to her lips before it faded away and she stared deep into the fire, and I watched as its flames and light bounced from her eyes.

"I had never seen my daughter so happy, it filled my heart with so much content that it felt as if it was going to explode at times; Tiberius, He was very hard-working and he wasn't like most young men at that time, He helped around the house And he did his part; Three months into their marriage Flora and I had set him down and told him what we were, and what their child would be, And to mine and Flora's surprise He was very excepting, And even slightly excited. And after that Flora was over the moon, So over the moon that I couldn't even see her in space anymore." She let out a soft chuckle, For grabbing the sides of the chair and clinching it tightly.

"Everything was perfect, I had never been so happy in my life; But unfortunately, For our kind, Happiness does not last Forever." The words came out deep, and almost any hiss that gave me chills.

"Five months into Her pregnancy, I had to leave the village and go to a neighboring one that was about a day or so away, I had to get some things that our village was out of. Flora begged me not to go, She even at one point got on her knees and begged me with tears in her eyes, She said that she had been having Visions of something terrible that was going to happen, She never would tell me what she saw no matter how many times I tried to get her to, She couldn't talk about it. She said She was afraid something was going to happen to me, She said that she saw flames and me screaming and she was afraid that I was going to leave her alone."