Emily,

Tanya's P.O.V

"Thank you again for Helping me," The girl said as we entered the house.

I can't stop staring at her Her beauty is unlike anything I've ever seen before.
"Oh You don't have to keep thanking us it's no problem really," I said softly.

"Still, I feel as though I must, you're being so kind all of you. by letting me into your home–a stranger No less, and allowing me to use your phone. That kindness alone deserves a million thank yous," she said Sweetly Turning around looking at me with a smile on her face.

She so Sweet and well mannered,
Is this even a person! it's been years since I met someone so..so..Kind!

"Well in that case you're welcome," I said Giving her a small smile "The house phone is right over here..You can use it to call your sister," I told her walking over to where the house phone is.

"Oh! Thank you," she said softly  Reaching out and grabbing the phone from my hand when she grabbed the phone her fingers graze across mine And I felt a chill go from my finger tips  Through my entire body And I had to bite my tongue from stopping a Growl coming across my lips the feeling was so nice,
And I want more!

"Um..Tanya, You alright?" Kate asked In a whisper too low for the girl to hear Looking at me confused along with the rest of my family.

"No I'm not!" I hissed also too low for the girl to hear "But I will explain later!" I said.

"Hello! Veronica!" The girl asked over the phone.

"OH MY GOD Emily! Is that you!?" A girl on the other line asked.

"Yeah it's me!" So my mate's name is Emily, Hmm. I like the sound of that.

"OH THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY! Where have you been!? you were supposed to be home hours ago! and on top of that your phone is going straight to voicemail!"

"I was walking Alfred And he got off his leash and took off running Into the Woods I ran after him and I got lost. I don't know how long I was running for but my phone is dead that's Why is going to voicemail,"

"OK, So how are you calling me? where are you now? because I'm coming in getting you right now!"

"I'm calling you from a house phone that some nice people are allowing me to use And-"

"YOU'RE IN A HOUSE FULL OF STRANGERS! are you CRAZY!? are you trying to GET YOURSELF KILLED EMILY!? what if one of them is a MURDERER!? OR A RACIST!? OR BOTH!?!"

"I don't think they are! They seem like really nice people sis,"

"It's always the nice ones there are the criminals Emily!"

Emily rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. "Listen! I'm not gonna Stand here and argue with you about this! there are bigger matters at hand right now!"

"You're right, where are you so I can come get you immediately!"

"Um. well Um I don't exactly know give me a second!" Emily said giving me a  Look. I quickly give her our Address and directions and she gives Them back to her sister.

"Alright I'm on my way right now, The GPS says it will be a few minutes. so just hang tight I'm on my way,"

"OK, I'll see you when you get here I guess. Love you Sis,"

"I Love you too Emily, And seriously be careful watch your back!"

"Ok, Bye,"

"Bye,"

And with that Emily hung up the phone And handed it back to me.
And me of course wanting to touch her again I Grazed my fingertips along hers causing another shiver to go through my body,