A clash of red and purple.

Emily's P.O.V.

"You're quick!" My grandmother shouted, and you could hear the excitement and annoyance in her tone. "And powerful,"

"I could say the same of you," Agata replied, Then quickly removed her left hand from her staff and waved it, And at its motion my grandmother went flying To her right on to the ground steal with her staff in hand. "Run Emily!" Agata houted at me, and quickly looked at me.

"To where?!?" I asked In a slightly raised, and panic voice.

"To my home! I have spell protected it, To where only you, I, and the Denali's may inner It, she cannot touch you there!" She told me quickly and I nodded, Then tried to stand to my feet with some difficulty.

"That is why there are blank spaces in my granddaughter's memory," My grandmother hissed, And at the sound of her voice I turned up And Agata turned to her but it was to late, Because Agata went flying far right hitting a tree and falling to the ground. "You have put a spell on her! When she is around you I cannot get to her In any way!"

"Ag-" I was cut off by a very large and strong Tree branch wrapping around my legs and pulling me up into the air,

"Emily!" Agata shouted, And at her voice I turned now upside down to see her on her knees, and staff in hand. "Put her down!"

"She is of my blood, I will do as I please!" My grandmother hissed, Then waved her left hand at Agata And a powerful gust of wind and Earth Was thrown at her, But a Agata quickly jumped out of the way and used her staff to grab my grandmother, and throw her against a tree. "You Foolish-" My grandmother was saying, But quickly cut herself off Because she had to jump out of the way of a blast of magic Agata through at her. "She is my granddaughter, Why do you care about her anyway?"

"As I have told you, I am her mentor, and she is my apprentice." Agata answered, Herself firmly planted into the ground holding her staff with both hands pointing it at my grandmother, Who was slowly getting up from the ground.

"Yes, Yes you said that," My grandmother started, As she made a mouth motion with her right hand. "But I mean, Why do you care? Why have you taken such an interest in My blood?"

I watched as Agata shifted a bit in her spot, and tightened her grip on her staff. "That is between me and Emily," At Agata's words my grandmother tightened her grip on her staff in her left hand, I felt a wave of anger and annoyance come to me.

"Fine, don't tell me, be a secretive Cow!" My grandmother hissed deeply, Before she quickly threw a blast of magic at Agata But this time instead of the two clashing together, Agata Blocked her magic throwing it to the left And the two begin Fighting back and forth both throwing spells at one another and the other blocking it, As they took slow small steps towards one another.

I have to do something! I have to get down from here and I have to help somehow!

I'm starting to feel all of the blood rushing to my head, That's not good.

I turned my gaze away from their fighting and looked up at the branch holding me by the feet, And quickly began thinking.

"You are a very mysterious woman," My grandmother spoke, and at her words I turned my gaze back to them to see them now Locked staff to staff pushing against the other with their faces inches apart. "Have we met before?"

"You would remember me if we had," Agata answered, And my grandmother let out a dry laugh before locking her eyes with Agata again.

"You are right, if we had met before trust, You would be already dead."

"You are overconfident in your skills and power," Agata replied, Her eyes calm though holding a fury, That is unmatched.

"And you are meddling in family business, But these are things we gathered long ago." My grandmother hissed, And pushed hard causing a Agata to stumble back but gather her balance again, and push back.