Never again!

Tanya's P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could To Emily's Home.
When I got Here I saw her truck was gone And I only heard one heart beat in the Home.

Emily must have had an accident! Though I don't know if it Is a accident Involving her vehicle? or just her? either way I know she is hurt! and I need to find her!

I picked up on Emily's Sent And followed it hoping that it lead me to her!

After running for a few minutes Following the sent it led me to Emily  Truck Parked close to an area known For humans to go skiing.

I look around her truck and pick up her scent once more and follow it.
And after running for a few seconds it led me to a tree. And that's when I smelt with THEM again!

The Sents Of those other vampires who were in Emily's Room a few weeks ago! the ones me and my family have been trying to find!

Why is there sent here where Emily's stops!?

OH GOD! PLEASE Don't tell me they have something to do with her getting HURT!!

I don't see blood anywhere! But the snow Has been stomped on and it looks like there was someone laying here. and this tree It has marks on it, like someone hit it?

"Tanya!" I heard Kate said As Her and the rest of my family showed up behind me.

"They were HERE! with HER!!" I growled Turning my attention to them. I'm sure my eyes are pitch black by now

"Who was Tanya?" Carmen asked.

"Do you not smell it? The other Sents mixed with Emily's! those are the Seats I smelt a couple of weeks ago in Emily's Room! those seats Belong to those vampires! They were with HER!" I Hissed Angrily.

My family growled as their eyes started to darken. "I don't smell Emily anymore! her seat ends here!" I growled. "I should not have left her! What if they-" I was cut off by Liam.

"Don't THINK like that Tanya! if they had done something to Emily you would KNOW! You would be in a lot more pain Then you are!" he Hissed.

Hes right, If they had...I can't even think the words! the thought of that happening to my Emily before I get the chance to even know her fully, It makes my cold dead heart feel like it's on fire in a burning pain that I haven't felt since the day I was changed!

If, that had happened to Emily I would surely know I know she's in pain! and she's hurt!

"I have to find her! The agony of not knowing she's OK is killing!" I yelled.

"Don't worry Tanya, we will find her!" Lrina said.

Oh, we're going to find her! and If those unknown vampires are with her when we do, I'll take care of all of them myself!

I don't know what their intentions are with Emily?
And I don't intend on finding out!

"Follow me!" I said Then took off towards Emily's home Since I can't smell her anymore! We'll go back to her home and see if we can find anything!

After a few minutes we made it to Emily's home And right as we got here Emily's sister's phone started to ring.

I heard her pick up the phone. "Hello?"  She asked in a sleepy rough voice.

Did the call wake her up?

"Hello, Is this Veronica Hudson?" A lady on the other end asked.

"Yes, speaking, How may I help you?"

"Yes, um, miss. Hudson. You're sister  Emily Hudson Has been in an accident she's being taken to the hospital now."

Emily's been an accident! And she's being taken to the hospital!
GOD! PLEASE! Let her be OK!