Tuesday, Part three.

Emily's P.O.V.

"What!?!?" I yelled, As fear and panic to go over my body.

A curse!! This can't be real! this can't be happening why would she curse me!?!?

I'm her grandchild!

"This is a very powerful curse, And full of a lot of darkness." Agata said, Running her fingers over my cold dark veins.

"Why would she curse me!?!?" I said more to myself,

"I'm not sure," She replied, and looked at me. "This curse is very old, Older than me in fact." She let go of my arms softly and set back.

"What kind of curse is it?" I asked,

"The curse is meant to Intertwine two witches together, Forever connecting them and their destinies, To never be apart and forever be together." As she said the words my eyes widened, And my heart sunk.

Just like what she told me, before she put the mark on me.

"But," She said the word and took a pause, and I met her eyes once more to see them on the my arm. "Because she is a dark witch, She has quite literally put her darkness inside of the Curse so when she did it her darkness then went on to you as well, That is why it is making you sick, Your body is not used to darkness, Pain and suffering yes, but not Darkness. It's not just a curse upon your skin and entire being, it is also a sickness."

"Oh well that's just wonderful," I said and turned my gaze back down to my arm already over all of this, and not knowing what to say at this point. "Let me guess, it's slowly killing me to?"

"No," She answered quickly, Then I felt a hand on my right shoulder giving it a squeeze comfortably. "It can't kill you, It is making you sick because your body is not used to darkness, As I said. Though it's fighting it, and putting up quite a good fight but it's not strong enough so every Battle it loses Affects you."

"Okay, so...Is there any way to help with the sickness?" I asked feeling at a loss, And not knowing what to do.

"There is, yes." She answered, And I slightly turned my gaze to meet hers. "The elixir I gave you earlier, if you take one of those every few days it will help fight off the sickness. Though, it will not get rid of it entirely,"

"Okay." I nodded, Taking in her words. "Is there a way to get rid of it entirely?"

"The only way to do that would to break the curse," She answered,

"Okay, How do we do that?" At my words she looked at me deep in the eyes, and squeezed my shoulder tightly.

"In order to break the curse You, Must kill your grandmother." She told me in such a serious tone, that I choked on air.

"A–Are you serious!?"

"As serious as a unicorn,"

"I'm not going to do that! I'm not a killer! I'm not even a fighter! I'm a lover!" I told her seriously, And she nodded in understandment and removed her hand from my body.

"Then you are to be stuck with the curse forever," She told me, And I turned my gaze back down to my arm.

So that's it, I'm stuck with this forever;
For all eternity on my skin and there's nothing to be done about it. Well, there is but I'm not going to do it. I could never take a life.

"So that's it, I'm stuck with this forever." I mumbled to myself,

"I'm afraid so," She said, and I could hear the sadness in her voice, along with a hint of something else. "I'm sorry Emily, I wish there was something else that could be done but there's not." At her words I clinched my jaw and fist tightly.