🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 16

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Kihyun aimlessly walked through aisles of beautiful dresses, his pace slow and his hands occasionally lightly touching a few hanged clothes, pretending to be choosing. He made sure he was a little far from the ladies just so he could take a little breather. Ha Jin, Shownu's mother stuck to him like glue the whole time, asking him a lot of random stuff. He answered most of them truthfully, and made up a story on some of which was connected to Yeojoo and Shownu's relationship. Ha Jin is really sweet and nice but it was a little too suffocating to Kihyun.  Specially when Seola's mother would give him side way glances that's full of judgment. She stares him down a lot as well which is a little nerve wrecking because Kihyun feels like she's searching for something wrong with Yeojoo. If he's ever gonna be busted it'll be because of Saena.

The lady is surely someone who isn't nice at all, Kihyun already knew her kind. She once and awhile throws comments here and there that's quite insulting and offending, though she always made it seems like she's merely stating suggestions and opinions. Kihyun legit almost talked back but he bit his tounge and swallow the rude responses he have just for the sake of not giving Ha Jin a bad impression of Yeojoo.

Kihyun thought she would only do it with him but no, she does is with Ha Jin as well. The man kinda felt bad for the kind lady as some of her friend's snide remarks seems to slightly hurt her feelings but she still kept her big smile and masked it. Kihyun wonders how Ha Jin can stay friends with her, must be because they're long time friends. Ha Jin did mentioned to Kihyun they've met during their young college days.

Looks like Saena is the kind of toxic friend who pretends to be the nice one that you know you should cut off your life but you still keep for some unknown reason.

Kihyun doesn't have much things to say about the rotten spoiled brat a.k.a Seola. She's the replica of her mother, just much more upfront with her meanness and does not hide her displeasure towards Kihyun. Her mother is the smart kind of mean girl and Seola .. not so much.

She rolls her eyes and glares at him like there's no tomorrow. She would scoff and huff whenever he's talking. Give him mean ,rude and completely immature comments whenever the two elder ladies are gone. She does a lot more annoying things and Kihyun doesn't want to rethink about it because he might just snap at her.

Kihyun admits, he found Seola incredibly beautiful at first sight and he might have been a little attracted to her for a small few while. But all those are gone now, her personality is such a huge turn off, no wonder Shownu never returned her feelings.

"Yeojoo dear, take a look at this" Kihyun turned around hearing Ha Jin's soft motherly voice.
He saw her approaching him with a smile on his face, holding a maroon colored gown.

"I saw this and thought the color compliments your skin, What do you think?" she asked Kihyun. Showing him the clothing she's holding. It was a simple maroon mermaid gown, decorated with shiny red stones on the waistline and down the skirt, with pure white and creamy pearls on the upper chest part.

it was a very beautiful dress but the problem is, it was clearly made to show womanly assets that Kihyun didn't have. Just by looking at it he can already tell it'll be quite tight and the chest part will be too low. It's a really nice pick but not for someone like Kihyun , he doesn't have anything to show. (a/n: but you have your tiddies...okay, ignore me lol. I just run out of coffee supply)

" I think the color is pretty eomma but I ... I don't really wear ..um revealing?...uh clothes" Kihyun says as politely as possible, hoping that he wouldnt upset Ha Jin with his answer.

The lady didn't seem upset about it, she took a short look at Kihyun's dress and laughed at herself as if mentally face-palming as she realized how conservative Yeojoo dressed. " Ah I see " she laughed again, getting rid of the clothing by passing it to one of the stores employee.
" I noticed Seola had been choosing similar dresses, I thought it's what your age likes these days and assumed you might be interested in the likes as well." she explained to Kihyun.