🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 8

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Kihyun had never been so exhausted, fed up and so done in his entire life as he is now and that's saying something, considering how stressful and depressing his life had always been.

When Minhyuk had told him that this little dress up game that they were currently doing will be like 'a walk in the park'. He had expected it to be quick and easy. He didn't think that it will be consist of changing into different kind of clothing every passing minute. He just thought they would be taking his size and be done with it, but no. They are really going all out and shopping for real. And to tell you, it's not fun at all, to Minhyuk maybe but to Kihyun, it's very tiring. More tiring than working full time on a busy restaurant with rude costumers and annoying manager.

They're inside a closed mall that Shownu had apparently rented for the whole night, so they could be the only one to enter, they had been there for 2 hours. Kihyun can't believe Shownu just rented a whole mall. Kihyun is getting a little bitter at how rich the other is. It's just so unfair that others are born rich while others like him need to work their ass off and still not have enough money to live by.

Shownu and Jooheon was gone to only-God-knows-where, and Wonho was somewhere in the store choosing up more clothes or something, while Minhyuk was there busily tending to him.

"Minhyuk, are we not done yet?" Kihyun asked, his voice sounded really tired and a little irritated.

Minhyuk looked at the dress he was currently wearing. "Just a few more Kihyunie" he answered turning him around a bit to see him better. Minhyuk nod his head approvingly.

"We'll get this too" He said, then he handed Kihyun another set of chothing. "Here, try this on"

Kihyun took it and groaned. "But don't you think this is enough? I don't think I need this much female clothes" Kihyun can't help but complained.

"Just try it on, this is the last one" Minhyuk said pushing him back into the dressing room.

"You said that 4 times already" Kihyun grunted.

"I promise, this is the last one. We still need to get you some wigs, cosmetics and a few heels and shoes to go with the clothes." Minhyuk said as he sorted out the clothes that he had chosen, making Kihyun groaned again.

They took 2 hours in just clothing how much more hours for all of those?

"That's all too much, do you think we'll finish it in just one night?"
Kihyun asked.

"We could get the rest tomorrow. But you need to try and change into Yeojoo tonight so we would know what to fix and such tomorrow" Wonho said emerging out of nowhere carrying some cute handbags, pouches among other things Kihyun can't name.

"Yeojoo?" Kihyun asked.

"Your name. Shownu and Jooheon already made you a small profile, just incase Gran Sohn make some digging. Nothing changed too drastically so you won't be too overwhelmed. Just your name. Age, birthday and such is still the same." Wonho explains.

Kihyun nodded and quickly went to the dressing room. After they were done with the clothes, Minhyuk dragged him somewhere and made him sat down in front of a big mirror. Kihyun was still wearing the last dress Minhyuk asked him to try on, which made him a little uncomfortable when they had walked. It's a good thing that the only people in the establishment is the three of them, he knew he looks ridiculous. He's slowly regreting ever agreeing to all of this but he stayed quiet and hold his tongue.

It was a very simple dress that stops just right above his knees. It was white with cute cherry blossom patterns and a simple thin black belt was clasp on his waist. Minhyuk told him that it will give him a cute innocent vibe or something. Apparently, Shownu has a thing for that. Kihyun is not interested in impressing Shownu but Minhyuk seem to think so.