🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" It's raining again..." Wonho says from the passenger seat as he looked outside. He leans his head on the car's window and sighs.

"It's getting cold nowadays with the rainy season. If only I have someone to cuddle up with" He says, letting out a small pout as he watches the establishments they passed by and listened to the heavy raindrops outside. It wasn't that deep into the night yet but the surroundings are quite darker than the nights prior. The city was oddly a little peaceful and quiet, only countable vehicles passed by them and equally countable people walking around the sidewalk. It indeed odd for a Friday night but Wonho didn't dwell much on it, thinking that the people might be inside their houses because of the heavy rain. Wonho let out another sigh, his mind running with imagination. He wonders what it would be like to have someone waiting for you at home. Someone who text you and bugs you to return home quickly, someone to hug at night and someone to wake up with every morning.

Shownu glanced at him for a second before bringing back his eyes on the road. He gave a small chuckle and shook his head at Wonho. It looks like Wonho lost himself in a daydream again, like always.

He's so used to this side of his bestfriend. He's the hopeless romantic between the two of them. Always open for love, always searching for someone.

Wonho is someone who easily 'falls in love'. It's so easy for him to have someone catch his attention, to gain a crush and all that. Heck! He once had a crush on a man who he saw by the beach where him and Shownu visited for just a day (it was supposed to be just a day). He only saw him once and he liked him so much that he would drag Shownu to the same beach in hopes to see that man again, whoever that was. He never saw him again though, and he was heartbroken for about 2 days before he found a new crush.

If Wonho is his mother's son, all her current problems with Shownu is solved. Despite looking a little shy of certain things, Wonho is actually really out going and an extrovert, he would love to go out, meet new people and have fun. Plus, he can literally fall inlove in just 3 seconds. Well , Shownu always reckons that it was not really love but still. Wonho would love to go on dates. He'll be more open for it than Shownu himself.

Unfortunately though, those crushes and his soulmates never lasted long. There's always something wrong when he likes someone. Wonho would always ends up at Shownu's door crying. It always doesn't work out for him.

The person he likes are sometimes straight, taken or someone he never sees again. If ever it got lucky and turn into a relationship. The person will soon realize that they do like him but they don't love him like that and will choose leave him. There were instances that Wonho had gotten cheated on. And honestly speaking he find it confusing as to why someone would cheat on him. In his most unbiased opinion, Wonho is a freaking catch.

Handsome, Greek-God body, smart, loyal and has the most precious heart of gold.

If Shownu isn't straight, he would have dated Wonho himself.

But then again, maybe he wouldn't since the guy is his best friend and he's basically Shownu's brother. It'll be like incest to them if they dated.

"Why don't you ask that guy you like, whoever that is - on date or something, so you wouldn't feel too lonely" Shownu says jokingly as he stop for the red light, looking at Wonho in the corner of his eyes.

"I... I haven't even have a proper conversation with him yet" Wonho answered shyly, his cheeks heating up a bit as he thought about the guy he likes.

Shownu raised his eyebrows and turn to fully look at Wonho. His eyes a little amused by his answer. "Don't tell me the only time you had contact with him is whenever you order your coffee?" He asked, clearly amused.