🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 6

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"No, I'm not agreeing to this!" Kihyun shouted as he took his bag that was placed in a corner, slinging it to his shoulder and making his way out of the room. The bag was still drenched from the rain the night before and Kihyun could feel how the thin light material of the tee-shirt he was wearing get wet. He didn't worry or cared about it though, he knew the inside of the bag would stay dry anyway.

Shownu followed him out of the room, catching up to him. He explained to Kihyun all the details about his offer and why he needed him. He thought it will be easy and Kihyun will agree in a heartbeat after he explained. But the smaller practically screamed 'No' to him the moment he mentioned about cross dressing. He completely declined the offer after the words dress and a wig was mentioned. The smaller even had the nerve to throw him the small glass vase he was holding after he insisted the offer to him. It was very fortunate that it crashed down the floor and not at Shownu. Now there's shreds of a broken vase in the middle of his guess room. Shownu wasn't wrong when he thought of Kihyun as a feisty person the first time he saw him. Because that was exactly what he was.
But Shownu wasn't giving up. He will make Kihyun agree, he's his only hope at the moment. He needs to introduce someone to his mom and grandfather the soonest he can so all their nonsense would stop and he can do his work peacefully. Speaking of work, he even skipped it today, which he never do. He's schedule is going to be a mess when he get back.

So right now, Shownu was in the process of making the feisty hamster agree.

"I will pay you! 10,000 dollars per week!" Shownu says after him. Buying people with money is a bad thing but that's the only thing Shownu could do. He knew Kihyun would be swayed somehow, he just need to say the right amount.

Kihyun who was near out the exit of the house, pause on his tracks. 10,000 dollars? A Week? That's a lot! That's more than the money he makes in 1 month! He was a little tempted but he shook his head and scoffed.

No Kihyun! You are a man with pride!
You are Yoo Ki Hyun! 10,000$ won't sway you.

"Money won't sway me to do..."

"20 thousand... per week "

Okay, maybe $10,000 won't do but $20,000? Heol~
Kihyun pursed his lips and heave out a sigh. He slowly turned around, crossing his arms, his head held high trying to look arrogant and sassy at the same time.

"Well, since you desperately needed my help then..." Kihyun trailed off.
Shownu smiled at him and raised his eyebrow. Well, that quickly throw out his 'Money won't sway me' thingy in seconds, which amused Shownu greatly.

"I'm not doing this for the money!" Kihyun defended himself. Even Shownu didn't say anything. "I'm just helping you out. Don't look at me like that."

Shownu raised his hands defeated, not wanting to anger the hamster and make him change his mind.

"Lets talked more on the details then.." Shownu says, taking a small step back to show Kihyun the way back to the living room.

Once they were comfortably seated, Kihyun on the loveseat Wonho had sat on a while back, while Shownu sat on the couch in front of it.

"Okay. Like I said before, everything is just simple. You need to pretend to be my girlfriend. You will constantly be with me. I attend business lunches and parties at times so you'll have to be there at all cost. You'll have to meet my family to make it much more of a real deal. Maybe you can go to the office too so the company would know about it. It doesn't matter, but it has to be believable as much as possible. I know my mother and grandfather, they'll do anything to make sure we're telling the truth"