🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 24

For some reason I always write long when it's Jookyun. This is probably one of the longest chap in this book lol.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Jooheon sat by the furthest table of the party, away from the crowd. He's not in the mood to talk with anyone and honestly, he just wanna go home. But for some reason he decided to stay around, drinking away his bad mood.

He had been feeling really low these past few days, ever since Changkyun had started ignoring him. He was planning on finally asking him out on a date but he can't do that if the younger avoids him like a plague. He had no idea what he had done wrong, he kept on re-thinking all their exchanges and encounters trying to find if he ever offended the younger. But they were good the last time they had spent time together. They even talk and joked around. Jooheon even remembered boldly sending him a silly flying kiss.

Was that too much for him? Has he realized Jooheon is interested in him so he started avoiding him?

If so, that means he isn't as dense as Jooheon had thought and he definitely does not share the same feelings. He shook the thought away, maybe he's just really busy these days. His Shownu Hyung did mentioned they have a lot of work in the office.

Jooheon sighed, sipping his red wine, ignoring the loud chatters and orchestra that he hears. He really feels so bum out today. He hoped to see the younger. Since as Changkyun had said, Sundays are his free day. Everything seems to go down hill for him just because Changkyun ignored him. Not only his mood but it also affected his work, because he somehow can't find inspiration or ideas for new songs and concepts. His mind would go blank and wonder what was wrong with Changkyun. He must have like him very much. He knew he's attracted to him but he didn't expect it was this strong.

His eyes looked down onto his phone that was held by his left hand, his right hand holding the wine glass. He debated whether to send the younger a text or not. It's quite late in the evening, will he still be awake? Will it be okay to send him one?

Jooheon scrolled through massages, opening his personal chats with the secretary. Only to be met by a series of his own texts that was left unanswered. Deciding to further read their other chats, before  the day he noticed Changkyun started avoiding him. Just incase he said something offending through chats. He really wanted to know, so at least he could apologize if he somehow hurt the younger's feelings in any type of way. He swear he didn't mean it, whatever it was.

Though there's not much to read in their chats. The convos are short and curt. It was just mostly Jooheon talking and Changkyun shortly replying with his opinions or to answer a question Jooheon asked. He had guessed Changkyun isn't a texter but he isn't much of a talker either. Maybe it's cause he didn't really wanna talk to Jooheon in the first place.

Letting out another sigh, Jooheon placed his phone on top of the table. Pouring himself more wine from the bottle that he snatched from a server awhile ago.
He decided to ignore his phone and lift his gaze. Looking around the party to observe. He saw a lot of familiar faces and a few new ones who he guessed might been invertors or other important people that was invited by the host. His sight caught Shownu and Kihyun standing by the side of the dancefloor, the older seems to be talking with other people whilst Kihyun just stood there looking bored out of his wits.

Kihyun's glance on his direction, recognition falling into his eyes the moment he spotted Jooheon sitting at a far table, all alone. Jooheon gave him an acknowledging up-nod, lifting his wine glass as if he's sharing him a toast. He tried to give the older a smile but it came out so small Kihyun didn't noticed it.