🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 17

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Shownu unconsciously puckered his lips as he drive, his head nodding slightly to the beat of the song coming from the car's radio. His eyes took a short glance at the male ( still in his disguise female wear) sitting beside him. Who currently have his head leaned on the window, eyes trained outside as he lightly sing along. Shownu quickly put his attention back on the road, his lips stretching into a small smile. For some reason, the whole day felt really calm and unstressful. It's been so long since he felt refresh and lively despite being in the office for a whole day. He kinda missed this feeling, ever since he took the responsibility of the family business, stress and exhaustion had sticked to him like glue. But then again, the load of work had help him cope up and balanced back his emotions and mental health, kinda,but it still stood as a way to escape from time to time.

"Yah Shownu..." Kihyun called for his name, voice lively but soft, fishing him out of his silent thoughts.

"What happened to Oppa?" He asked, deciding to tease the younger a little bit.

"Dont fucking start Son Hyunwoo" Kihyun threatened, his soft voice changed into a stern one. Shownu gave a  small laughed at that, taking a glance at Kihyun from the corner of his eyes, only to see the smaller glaring at him.

why is he always angry? goodness...

He thought to himself. " Just to remind you, I'm older than you..." Shownu started. "...aren't I supposed to be your Hyung at least, You have no manners"

"Hyung, do I still have to look like this or can I change my clothes?" Kihyun asked pertaining to his clothes and hair, emphasizing the word 'Hyung' for Shownu's satisfaction.

Shownu chuckled at him before answering, shaking his head at him " There'll be a few staffs around and Hyungwon isn't aware of anything yet so you need to keep the act"

Kihyun only gave a deep sigh as a response, he turned his attention back outside the window, muttering some inchorent words to himself. Shownu no longer mind him and just continued to focus on driving. A comfortable silence falling upon them with only the sound of the song coming from the car's radio.

___________________________________

"So where are we taking this?" Jooheon asked with a wide smile on his face, as he entered the elevator following Changkyun. His hands holding onto a stack of folders that he yet again persuaded the younger to let him carry.

" Mr.Sohn's office, but I need to get something from the PR department first" Changkyun answers, fixing his glasses as his eyes scanned the writings from his small notepad. Checking if there's still some things he forgot to do or tell his boss.

Jooheon had been regularly visiting him at the office for weeks, following him around whenever he work around the building. Even Shownu had once reprimanded the man to stop bothering Changkyun but he was only gone for a day and was back again the next day.

Jooheon doesn't follow him around every single day but he sure see him day after day because he always try to offer Changkyun a ride home whenever he can't be there while he's working. Changkyun no longer bother saying no to him, he's very persistent, no matter how much he declined and no matter what he says, it never worked on him. And he does kinda enjoy seeing him these days so the word 'no' is no longer an option.

"What are you doing after this?" Jooheon asked him.

"I'll be in my desk reading through some files" Changkyun replied, putting back his notepad in the inside of his chest pocket.