🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

A loud clang of metal hitting something hard woke Kihyun up from his deep sleep.

He flinched and frown his eyebrows before slowly opening his eyes. He turn around to face the other side of the bed when the bright sunlight met his sight, hugging a soft pillow as he felt his head pounding. He was about to close his eyes when he realized his situation.

He's laying on a very comfy bed, from what he remembered he was kicked out of his apartment. So how was he laying on a bed? And even if he's in his former home, his bed was never this soft and warm.

From what he remembered, He was walking the streets the night before and almost got hit by a car. Wait! Did he got hit? Is he dead?

He sat up from the bed and looked down at himself and the bed he was laying. He was wearing a big white t-shirt, the covers and blankets were all white as well as the walls of the room. There were white drawers on the right side, perched up at the side of the wall with pretty golden linens and designs. A shelf with few books and porcelain figurines and glass vases. Kihyun also noticed a healthy looking plant place just beside the windows.

Is he in heaven? Had he been that nice to be in heaven though? Man, he clearly remembered mentally cursing an old woman for walking so slow in front of him at some stairs just a few days back.

"Did I woke you up?" Kihyun flinched and snapped his head towards the doorway when he heard a somewhat familiar voice.

Stood there was a man that was really familiar, sheepishly holding a tray of food, he rock his memory to remember where he saw him. His smile and kind eyes was really familiar to Kihyun.

Ah, he was that nice smiley costumer he served from his old working place. Wonho was his name, if he remembered it correctly.

"You're dead too?" Kihyun asked dumbly even before he could stop himself.

Wonho gave him a frown, his lips pouting cutely as he found the question odd.

"Sorry?" He answered not really sure of what to say.

Even before both of them could continue talking, Shownu entered the room, wearing his usual business attire.

"I'll be in the office 'till around 6 o'clock I'll just leave yo...... Oh he's awake." He stop mid-sentence of whatever he was telling Wonho when he noticed Kihyun sitting on the bed with his messy hair and confused expression.

"You too? You're dead?"
Shownu glance at Wonho with a frown, asking his friend what the smaller was talking about. In which, Wonho gave a shrug at, genuinely not aware of whatever Kihyun was saying.

"What's going on?" Kihyun asked, his head feeling a little less fuzzy and finally gaining his rationality. He slowly scooted away as he felt a little sacred and intimidated by the two bulky man standing right in front of him.

Wonho gave him a very warm and welcoming smile, to not come off as someone scary. He knew the guy might be scared and confused waking up in an unfamiliar place. Shownu on the other hand stood there awkwardly and looking like he's confused whether he should talk or go and let Wonho do everything. Wonho suppressed the urge to roll his eyes. It's so ironic how an awkward and always confuse guy like Shownu is a very successful CEO who handles a company known not only in Korea but the whole Asia, maybe even the whole world.

"Are you feeling alright? Your fever had been very high last night." Wonho said, coming closer to Kihyun and ignoring the question the smaller asked them.

"You should eat something. Here" Wonho placed the tray he was holding on the bed and gave Kihyun a pair of chopsticks, in which Kihyun cautiously took from his hands. Wonho bend down and took a spoon off the ground, the one that accidentally fell and caused Kihyun to woke up just awhile ago.