🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 21

To avoid confusion, the timeline is set towards the end of chapter 19. Just right after Jookyun left. Just for the start of this Chapter.

Warning: Hyungwon's about to get smashed at some point. This is not a drill. I repeat, not a drill.

_____________________________

"We'll be going now then!" Minhyuk cheerfully declared, his energy still high as ever, Waving his free hand widely at Shownu and Kihyun, his other arm loosely linked with Hyungwon's arm.

Minhyuk skipped towards Wonho's car, the owner and Y/n following right after him while Hyungwon comically stumble and almost trip, as Minhyuk forcefully dragged him like a ragged doll towards the vehicle.

"I rather sit at the bac-"

"I'm sitting beside y/n, you go here" Minhyuk didn't let Hyungwon protest and just shoved him inside the car, forcing him to seat at the front beside the driver's seat. He quickly closed the door and went to open the backseat, letting y/n inside first. He caught Wonho's eye before his friend enter the car, he gave him a thumbs up and a large knowing smile before hopping inside the vehicle and settling himself beside y/n.

Wonho followed everyone's actions and settled himself inside as well, stealing a small glance beside him to see Hyungwon sitting with his arms crossed and he was leaning on the closed car door as if he's trying to become one with the door, in a poor attempt to be far away from Wonho. Funny enough, Wonho didn't thought that he was trying to do that, he instead thought the model was cold.

"Are you cold? Do you want me to turn down the AC?" He thoughtfully asked the model. His eyes big and shining with concern as he wait for the other's response.

Hyungwon moved his eyes to glanced at him for a split second. He seems to debate whether to answer him or pretend he didn't heard him. But in the end, he gave him an answer.

"No" He curtly responded.

"Oh, okay then" Wonho says as he adorably nod and smiled, now turning his attention at the back to check if both Y/n and Minhyuk are all set.

Though, he was met by the two both creepily smiling from ear to ear, both dramatically holding eachother's hands as they shamelessly watch Wonho and Hyungwon interact. They're acting as if they're two high schoolers watching a romantic film where the main characters are about to kiss. Wonho frowned at them but he saw that they both already have their seatbelts on, so he didn't bother commenting and just turned away from them and started the car.

At first, the drive was very quiet. Hyungwon muttered not a single word, Wonho doing the same while the two at the back just watched and waited for something to happen. Waiting for them to talk and interact, but they didn't. Y/n and Minhyuk eventually got bored and started whispering to eachother, they would glance at Wonho and Hyungwon once and awhile before going back to their own world. Surprisingly, at the moment, both of them aren't bickering like some old married couple that they probably secretly are.

Wonho gave them a quick glance from the rearview mirror as he drive. Seeing the two happily talking to each through hush whispers made him want to strike a conversation with Hyungwon as well. He pursed his lips focusing on the road and thinking hard of something he could say to the other. When they stop on a red light, Wonho turned his head towards Hyungwon's direction finally having thought of a decent conversation starter. But his mouth was left slightly open, his words not coming out when he sees that the other had fallen asleep in his seat. He still have his arms crossed and his head was resting on the car's window, his lips slightly parted.

He must have been really tired

His neck is going to hurt if he stays like that.

Wonho thought to himself in concern, noticing the uncomfortable position the taller is in. Silently, He wished he can drive in a flash inorder to take Hyungwon home quick, for him to finally have a proper bed to rest on. But he can't, since driving really fast is against the law and it's dangerous. He didn't want to endanger them, specially the sleeping angel beside him.