🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 27

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"Will you come home for lunch or you'll eat at the office?" Kihyun casually asked Hyunwoo as he hold onto a feather duster, dusting off non-existing dust on the drawer's surface while the latter sat by the couch checking his things to make sure he got all the papers he needed for the day.

"There's a lot of work today, I'll probably  stay at the office for the whole day" Hyunwoo said, closing a folder and placing it inside his briefcase. "... I'll be back before dinner though" He added, standing up as he fixes his necktie, loosening it a little to prevent it from actually choking him.

Kihyun didn't answered and just gave a nod at the older. The smaller still busy cleaning spotless places. Hyunwoo couldn't suppressed the fond chuckle that rumbled through his throat as he noticed that.  The younger is so obsessed with cleaning, he used to make him clean while he purposely set a lot of mess around the place for entertainment purposes and Kihyun on the other hand had only complied as it was punishment. He does it voluntarily now, Hyunwoo is not sure if he should be concerned or not but he sure find it funny and equally quite annoying how he clean every waking minute of the day, even if it's somewhere perfectly spotless.

" I'll be cooking steak later, if you're not back for dinner I'll eat it all " Kihyun nonchalantly says, though his choice of words obviously made it sound like a threat.

" As if " Hyunwoo says with a laugh, knowing well that Kihyun isn't really a big eater and it's unlikely for him to not offer him food when he gets back.

He finally bid the smaller goodbye after a short bickering due to him setting off the little timebomb by teasingly asking if the other can even reach stuff at the top shelves without his aid and pointing out that Kihyun's threatening Hyunwoo to get home early because he misses him when he's gone.

Hyunwoo looked at his watch after starting the car's engine, warming it up a little before driving away. He was a little later than his usual time for work.  But then again, he's the boss so it didn't bother him and just continued to drive casually. A bit slower than his normal speed, almost as if he's just strolling around in his car.

On normal days he would be racing to get to the office early, or he would even sleep there to avoid wasting time on going back and forth. Lately, he's been going there a little later than usual . He believes that it's because Kihyun had been forcing him to have breakfast before he leaves. And the man always takes his damn time when preparing breakfast which completely messes up his routine. But he thought to himself that it probably wasn't that. How can a single breakfast completely ruin his daily routine? Besides, it wasn't just him going a bit late that's changed. Infact, he barely went to the office the past weeks. He finds himself always just doing work in his personal study at home and leaving his secretary to man the office while his gone. Suddenly, it felt like he's slowly turning lazy? Is this some subtle signs of indolence? He have some papers that Changkyun had been reminding him to check as it needed his word on it. He had fallen behind a couple of work he needed to complete. That never happened before. He's losing his touch, he should get it together.

On a red light, his phone rung, the screen telling him that Hoseok is calling. Hyunwoo raised his eyebrow, a little surprised his best friend called. The other have not been bothering him since that time he heard the bunny went on a date. Apparently, Hyungwon finally agreed to go with him. Hyunwoo had no idea what happened to that date. He wasn't even informed about it if it weren't for Kihyun, who, for some reason, have knowledge about the said thing. By the looks of it, it seems like the little hamster is slowly stealing his friends away.

Hoseok also surprisingly didn't shared much on how he got the model to agree and on what happened after the date when usually he talks in complete detail about his dates and crushes. It's either Hyungwon's secretive persona is rubbing off him or he wants to keep the model to himself. Whatever it was, it's good. As much as Hyunwoo loves him, he can't listen to his love life all day. He got his own stuff to think about. Maybe Hoseok has finally found the real one.