🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 20

🔞⚠️ Mature Content, Yeet all the children away. Thanks ⚠️🔞

Lol no. I'm just joking. Sin Free. ✅The_Holy_Priest Approves.

There will be fighting/argument though. I don't know if I need to put up warnings for that. It's not that bad but I'm not sure if it can trigger so uhm yeah 😅

__________________________________

Changkyun and Jooheon's drive to the younger's apartment was calm and nice. Like everytime, It feels a little awkward at first but Changkyun eventually got use to the other's presence as they talk, getting to know each other more. Jooheon talked about his work and Changkyun openly listened well. The younger never voluntarily talked about himself but he gladly give answers to all of Jooheon's questions. They found out they had slight difference in music taste. While Jooheon likes loud and lively ones, Changkyun surprisingly is into more slow sensual ones. But they found a common ground on a lot of rap tracks and a few artists they both admire.

Changkyun remembered he once dreamt of becoming a rapper and performing on stage back in his foolish middle school and early highschool days, but he eventually got over it and focused more in academics. Everyone believed that was more practical than gambling with slim luck in the music industry. Changkyun believed them, because he knew to himself it was partly true and he can't afford wasting his years over dreams, he needs to be practical not only for himself but to the people that rely on him as well.

He didn't mention any of it to Jooheon though, he deem it's not that important anyway. It was only a silly teenage dream, and it'll be weird to suddenly go and poured his life story out of nowhere. So he just silently listened to the other talk about his favorite artists.

"Thank you again for the ride Hyung" Changkyun thanked the older, after getting out of his car. Peering to the open window to properly talk to Jooheon who's in the driver's seat.

Jooheon smiled widely at him and gave him a nod. "No problem"

"I'll be going now, drive safe"

"Okay, Goodnight"

Changkyun didn't returned his goodnight wish but he did gave him a smile before shuffling away towards the entrance of the apartment complex, where he lives. He turned around before entering to see that Jooheon was still there, as if waiting for him to fully enter before driving away.
Changkyun made a gesture for him to go, but Jooheon shook his head in return, giving him an up-nod as if telling the younger to enter the building first. But Changkyun stayed rooted on his place and just repeated his hand gesture of telling the older that he can go first.

Changkyun can see in his place how Jooheon shook his head to himself, laughing, which put a smile to the younger's face, knowing that Jooheon accepted his defeat. The older gave him a nod waving his hand goodbye, wearing his usual wide dimple smile. He sends Changkyun a playful flying kiss before closing his car window and finally driving away. Changkyun stood in his spot, his hand still half raise from the goodbye wave he sent Jooheon, his eyes following the elder's car until it took a turn and disappeared from his sight.

Changkyun giggled to himself, recalling the little kiss Jooheon had sent him. His smile was wide and his cheeks felt a little warm, it's been awhile since he felt that little tingling sensation in his heart. Jooheon are just too cute sometimes, Changkyun can't ignore it even if he tries.